gamo viper express

i have seen an airgun called the gamo viper express and it shoots no. 9 shot from a re-loadable cartridge. i am curious how thees perform. has anyone ever used one, or seen one in action? cheers tom.

WRONG !! SECTION buddy

i have seen an airgun called the gamo viper express and it shoots no. 9 shot from a re-loadable cartridge. i am curious how thees perform. has anyone ever used one, or seen one in action? cheers tom.

WRONG !! SECTION buddy

sorry mate but it is a spring powered break barrel airgun that shoots no. 9 re-fillable shot cartridges so i think the airgun section is right place to post it, sorry if i am wrong! :icon_redface:

Edited by tomburras

The way I've always seen them Is that normally they would fire 1 single pellet at no more than 12 FPE. So firing lots of smaller pellets that 12 FPE will be shared by all the no 9 shot so there will be alot more weight to shift by the same amount of air coming out the gun. In short I'd bet the power then would be crap on the shot shells. Sounds like a good idea though and a handy tool. I've often wondered about trying to make a similar set up but making It so each shot Is flaying at around near legal limit so increasing the range. Can't say I've ever needed somthing like this so I havn't bothered. Would be good fun for close range rats and blasting dreys :clapper: