wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers they did week in week out.dont know if there's abit of jealousy or what but do know they had some excellent dogs that grafted hard and were serious dog men.

• Like 7
57 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers they did week in week out.dont know if there's abit of jealousy or what but do know they had some excellent dogs that grafted hard and were serious dog men.

My thoughts exactly, to many fecking plums on here always finding something to bitch about. 

• Like 4
Just now, Jackknife said:

My thoughts exactly, to many fecking plums on here always finding something to bitch about. 

I know mate I've seen there dogs run a couple of times serious animals if I'd have wanted a bull x it would of come from them there dogs where definitely no jackers was about 15 year since like but people can knock them but they were decent lads and good dog men

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Councilestatekid said:

Jealous of what?? Nobody has personally slated any of the lads or any of the dogs on the dvd have they. Just because some lads don’t like doubling up on fox it seems we’re all idiots and crabbers. 

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Jealous of what?? Nobody has personally slated any of the lads or any of the dogs on the dvd have they. Just because some lads don’t like doubling up on fox it seems we’re all idiots and crabbers. 

The numbers they do etc I don't know of many dogmen doing numbers they where doing preban but just pointing out wasn't always doubled and there dogs where more than capable single handed dogs 

13 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I just find it strange that a group of lads that own single handed dogs would only ever film them working doubled up.You'd think they'd want to have them on film doing the  job single handed.

i think its more to do with catching numbers on film.pre ban they probably had cam corders with tapes in.not like todays sd cards 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I just find it strange that a group of lads that own single handed dogs would only ever film them working doubled up.You'd think they'd want to have them on film doing the  job single handed.

The lads have got good clips of tested single handed dogs doing what they do best,but not for everyone to see ??

• Like 1