wrecking crew

16 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

A 50lbs+ dog should make easy work of a scrawny fox, especially if it ran them regular. Singlehanded is the sportingly to do it. 

At the end of the day it's pest control. The job needs to be done quick and efficiently. And your dogs or dogs need to be ready to do it again PDQ. If a person find that doubling up ticks those boxes, I say let them crack on. It is not a time for willy waggling.

Oh come on I love Willy waggling 

• Haha 1

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

That’s the brothers car king he has a couple of them. 

It looks very clean

1.6 lazer is it looking at the lazer sticker on the door.

Feels like you are lying down in them when driving lol.

• Like 1

Are the Thais worth a few quid now then I ain't hot a pic I know off  but I would have like ta off posted a pic full of fallow in ta boot lolthat motor was  use da all sorts clean gas a whistle fleeced out with canvass then canvass bags fa game never new they'd been in it lol another trick canvass  fallow bags zippers  on em.keeped everything clean twenty minutes ta the chase back lanes gassing it down feck it its twas that way fecking hovered down them lanes that Capri .atb bill

2 minutes ago, king said:

It looks very clean

1.6 lazer is it looking at the lazer sticker on the door.

Feels like you are lying down in them when driving lol.

Yes 1.6. He has a 2.8 he’s working on at the minute should end up in similar condition.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Blacky take the dark a walk late on yas get some sort of approach of a lady of the night .atb billBill

You trying to tell him to go and bum a paki in the night Bill.

If you were running 1 dog on your own,you run single and expect to catch some of them.if you were with a mate and his dog,you double them up and catch a few more.

Rabbit and deer should of always been single and mostly hare but sometimes with a hare you had to do what you had to do.thats my take on it.sport single,abit of pest control double em but i've never more than two.

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

How vulgar 

If said paki was stuck in a hedge with her best frock on and said hey come on black neck smash my back door in.

What would you do black neck.

Tip a load or go home with a full bag.