wrecking crew

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Surely some double hard ba****d on here that has a video of a dog catching 2 foxes on one slip. I used to have one but was hunting alone and passenger seat was empty and I fcuked  him out front window of Subaru one night forgetting he should of been on back seat. Back wheel caught him and reversed back to see was he ok and caught him. Broke my heart. The only video I ever had of him was dashcam footage.???

Why a Subaru I used a ford Capri filled the boot most nights and and culled plenty Charlie perceive what it his that old Capri was fast in those lanes round Staffordshire when being pursued.no need da a Subaru I was a a doubled team single jukel always ran with a very good driver. My old mate Joe .atb bill

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Why a Subaru I used a ford Capri filled the boot most nights and and culled plenty Charlie perceive what it his that old Capri was fast in those lanes round Staffordshire when being pursued.no need da a Subaru I was a a doubled team single jukel always ran with a very good driver. My old mate Joe .atb bill

It was a joke bill ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Was said Capri a 2.8 injection Bill or the rarer 3.0 ghia. 

15 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Well if yas Cana understand that yas need go fecking school it's plain has day and night night fecking hell black magg don't tell me  ya Cana understand that or are you blind lol atb billBill

Plain as day and nighthunter 

• Haha 1
Just now, king said:

Was said Capri a 2.8 injection Bill or the rarer 3.0 ghia. 

I think it have been the Gaia a gold one it eventually hot wrote off in a chase but that was another night a different story a one fecking close shave oh fa memory's lol atb billBill

• Like 1

A 50lbs+ dog should make easy work of a scrawny fox, especially if it ran them regular. Singlehanded is the sportingly to do it. 

At the end of the day it's pest control. The job needs to be done quick and efficiently. And your dogs or dogs need to be ready to do it again PDQ. If a person find that doubling up ticks those boxes, I say let them crack on. It is not a time for willy waggling.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Bill I have and bosun and mud  have told you there were single handed so in your words give your head a shake and no I don't want to go camping before you ask 

Wher the feck you come from ,a though you. Jacked but I can see yas not a doubled up merchant yas a three handler  lol atb billBill

13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

You’d look well in this then bill. ???

28B8A573-02F6-432D-A28E-B3020B89A019.jpeg

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Bill I have and bosun and mud  have told you there were single handed so in your words give your head a shake and no I don't want to go camping before you ask 

Did you bosun or mud see every dog on the dvd running singlehanded???