wrecking crew

2 minutes ago, mud said:

maybe the farmer/landowner would then pay a rifle man to step in and finish  the rest of the work after the lads with dogs have give him his word as removing the pests of his/her land 

Now your just making silly excuses mud. ???.  Do you think them lads on the dvd were killin all them foxes on permission. 

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mud said:

maybe the farmer/landowner would then pay a rifle man to step in and finish  the rest of the work after the lads with dogs have give him his word as removing the pests of his/her land 

Oh right.Sorry i didnt realise the wrecking Crew were profesional pest controllers doing a service for farmers.I always thought they were a bunch of lads driving about having a bit of sport. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

Now your just making silly excuses mud. ???.  Do you think them lads on the dvd were killin all them foxes on permission. 

Am not 100% sure if They were running ther dogs on permission or not but a lot of us are

Right heres a question.If i came on here and said i went out and dug 14 foxes on the weekend but i took 4terriers and stuck 2 in every earth how many people on here would think id done something good and that i must have some pretty decent terriers.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Right heres a question.If i came on here and said i went out and dug 14 foxes on the weekend but i took 4terriers and stuck 2 in every earth how many people on here would think id done something good and that i must have some pretty decent terriers.

That would be grand ds sure it’s all about the numbers and keeping the landowners happy. 

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Everbody knows your terriers are wank 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Why would we?That was a sport that was meant to be run with 2dogs where they wernt meant to kill the hare but i dont agree with running lurchers on hares doubled up either.

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Why would we?That was a sport that was meant to be run with 2dogs where they wernt meant to kill the hare but i dont agree with running lurchers on hares doubled up either.

So who was this mighty royal person who decided that that can have two dogs but fox’s cant ????

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Would you double up on a rabbit on the lamp??? Are is that a silly question for some of you folks.

No, I don’t run doubled up , but I don’t preach to people saying it’s wrong as there no law written anywhere saying it is .

ferreting plenty dogs running loose 

bushing plenty dogs running lose 

Waterloo cup two dogs running loose

coursing a hare got to be single handed ( except for waterloo cup as apparently that meant to be two dogs but don’t no who decided it was ) 

running hounds 50 dogs running loose . 

Who  is it exactly who makes these rules up and who bestowed on them the rights to tell people how to run there dogs and with how many ..?? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

No, I don’t run doubled up , but I don’t preach to people saying it’s wrong as there no law written anywhere saying it is .

ferreting plenty dogs running loose 

bushing plenty dogs running lose 

Waterloo cup two dogs running loose

coursing a hare got to be single handed ( except for waterloo cup as apparently that meant to be two dogs but don’t no who decided it was ) 

running hounds 50 dogs running loose . 

Who  is it exactly who makes these rules up and who bestowed on them the rights to tell people how to run there dogs and with how many ..?? 

?????

24 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Wouldn’t think you had decent terriers but wouldn’t tell you how to work YOUR dogs ,