wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

Best foxing dvd ive seen! good lads and good dogs 2.Been out with 1 of them endid up with 10 in the night best night ive ever had.sorry forgot to ad pie lines most comonly used!but the red and white 1 was out of tomys tina (danny)

i breed tommys' tina... ATB..B

seen a pup out of tommys lu lu yesterday an absolute corker :thumbs:

i belive hes used whippet/greyhound blood now..

Is this a different lu lu t the 1 on the DVD?

yes it is.. a diffrent lue lue...

Best foxing dvd ive seen! good lads and good dogs 2.Been out with 1 of them endid up with 10 in the night best night ive ever had.sorry forgot to ad pie lines most comonly used!but the red and white 1 was out of tomys tina (danny)

i breed tommys' tina... ATB..B

seen a pup out of tommys lu lu yesterday an absolute corker :thumbs:

i belive hes used whippet/greyhound blood now..

Is this a different lu lu t the 1 on the DVD?

yes it is.. a diffrent lue lue...

thought it might of been, my mates got 1 out of lu lu on the DVD fast thing she is like.
  • 8 years later...

Don't agree with the doubling up either not a true test for them dogs.but I see three decent dogs running in that vid black white bitch red and white dog and white dog I would say them dogs are single handed dogs pitty they dont show them running solo,I could see why they were running double because some of them dogs running with the above mentioned dogs couldn't catch a fox in a phone box.

• Haha 1

Doubling up on foxes is a load bollox and I don’t give a fcuk how many they were killing, if they were only killing a third of what they were with single dogs it would of been a whole lot better, most interesting part of the whole thing was the lad doing the calling.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

No problem with what they were doing but filming it possibly was the start of the hunting ban. We were all proud of conceiving children put you don't put the video up at their wedding about how they came about. Everybody wants the fairytale but not the nitty gritty.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Doubling up on foxes is a load bollox and I don’t give a fcuk how many they were killing, if they were only killing a third of what they were with single dogs it would of been a whole lot better, most interesting part of the whole thing was the lad doing the calling.

They probably wouldnt have killed a 3rd of the amount if they ran single handed.Its mad double up aterriers and youre a c**t and rightly so but doubling up 2 60/70lb bull cfosses seems to be acceptable for a lot of people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2