wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

cheers tazz

i got a 5/8s 3/8s 27" going to a greyhound 29"hopefully should be decent dogs

that will make the pups 3/16bull 13/16greyhound, will that be enough bull for you rob,is it the big racey black n white dog you had on here a while back

On another note - they just sound a bit stupid calling themselves the 'Wreckin Crew', it seems like when people start to take on a 'hunting name' i.e 'The Warrener' it just kind of makes them into a bit of a bellend.

Jai.

I ain't posted on this thred, as I know one or two of the lads on that DVD and for starters they have NEVER called themselves that. To be honest it isn't really a 'they' just one bloke and some of his mates, most of which change from week to week depending on who's dog is 'capable' from it's last night out!

I've said this before and i'll say it again, I'VE NEVER SEEN THE DVD, I don't want to, but I do know that that DVD was taken from one of the lads without his permission and copied to make a fast buck!

What I do know is that it's filmed on an 'average' Tuesday' type night out, those lads were out four or five times a night pre-ban and that was just one night, lent, along with many others and copied by a rat.

It was NEVER trying to be some sort of 'Foxing Film'. Just one night out for a few lads who, pre ban did 'really get out' and kill foxes!!

As for the dogs, well I don't know what dogs are on that film BUT i'll assure you that some of the dogs i've been out with were what i'd call 'genuine fox dogs', single handed and had taken over the 200 mark!