wrecking crew

'Wrecking Crew' , sounds like a bunch of chav tossers who drive round with lamps all night setting dogs on anything they see. This certainly makes our sport look good eh, wait til the papers start posting stuff on 'Wrecking crew' dogs, they'll have a field day on the amount of stories they could make up.

:hmm:

Now .................. I wonder if you'd say that to the main lads face .............

Un-f.ucking-likely!!!

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

'Wrecking Crew' , sounds like a bunch of chav tossers who drive round with lamps all night setting dogs on anything they see. This certainly makes our sport look good eh, wait til the papers start posting stuff on 'Wrecking crew' dogs, they'll have a field day on the amount of stories they could make up.

:hmm:

Now .................. I wonder if you'd say that to the main lads face .............

Un-f.ucking-likely!!!

i was thinking that myself they do look a bunch of rough fuckers!!!

back to the dvd, ok these dogs could do this single handed, maybe the dvd would be better or worse i dont know, but all i know is they get out, they dont talk or type about it, they get on with it! shit dogs good dogs, blind dogs or gay dogs, they are gettin grafted!

is that the dvd where the deer hits the barbed wire fence? jon

the fact is alot of people will slate these fellas doubling up, the people who do will drive feilds, and to me that single dog out the window is a single handed dog, but the jeep is the other dog, an also plays a HUGE part in the catching of these foxes for these single handed dogs

i agree wid that,the killing of the fox was'nt always the hardest part,it was the catching of it, most of the BIG HEAVY BULL XS i see on here would'nt of caught many the way i done it and where i ran,so i suppose its horses for courses.each to there own i say :thumbs:

it seems to me that they is to many keyboard warriors talking a good dog on here ,the lads are out grafting the dogs yes they will be bits on the dvd that is cut out but ffs half of the shite on here (couldnt catch a fox in a telephone box) so i dont think this is going nowhere everyones entitled to an opinion but i think that most of the clowns on here use reeces breeding and slate other stuff no matter how good ,single double whatever a good fox is a dead fox......

THERE WERE DOGS KILLING FOXES LONG BEFORE BULL CROSSES AND THERE WILLBE DOGS DOING IT WITH NO BULL CROSS IN THEM LONG AFTER , CANT GET TO GRIPS OF A ONE DIMENSIONAL DOG WHO TIOLS TO TURN AFAST FOX WHO KNOWS HEES UNDER PRESSURE ,

• Like 1

no body can deny the fact that some dogs that will do it doubled wont look doon a beam at teeth on his todd

whereas a single handed dog will do it alone an doubled :thumbs:

when i started lamping foxes i used 2 lurchers on foxes and it was grand we killed alot o foxes .But when one of the dogs was injured i ran the other one on its own and it wouldn go near the fox so it was lesson learned and that lurcher left my kennells but thank god the other lurcher was great single handed

and all you single handers talk alot of shit aswell ive been out with single handed dogs, and they get doubled up alot of time pure an simply to catch foxes :wallbash:

WHEW! Its a good thing you said that cause now I wont feel so bad next time one of yall curse me out for doublin up my two bitches on a coyote. Yall were givin me a complex. ;)

Nice post dogfacekilla!

the fact is alot of people will slate these fellas doubling up, the people who do will drive feilds, and to me that single dog out the window is a single handed dog, but the jeep is the other dog, an also plays a HUGE part in the catching of these foxes for these single handed dogs

You better stop tellin the truth. You are gonna ruin some o these boys self images. HAHA!

THERE WERE DOGS KILLING FOXES LONG BEFORE BULL CROSSES AND THERE WILLBE DOGS DOING IT WITH NO BULL CROSS IN THEM LONG AFTER , CANT GET TO GRIPS OF A ONE DIMENSIONAL DOG WHO TIOLS TO TURN AFAST FOX WHO KNOWS HEES UNDER PRESSURE ,

Get youre tin hat on mate,, you carnt say things like that on here icon_eek.gif ,, you will get hammered,,, any other cross yes but not the mighty bullx it is a cardinal sin to say anything that might show even the slightest inklin of derogatory nature towards this superiour canine athlete lol.

The wrecking crew lol,,, do they play happy hardcore whilst chucking them LUMPS out of the window,,, that is if they can get close enough to the fox for there dogs to catch it,,, joke if you ask me,,,, i think people would catch far more hares during the day if they did the same thing whistling.gif .

• Like 1
Guest DogFaceKillah

You better stop tellin the truth. You are gonna ruin some o these boys self images. HAHA!

its a differnt ball game where you are dan i uderstand the use of a vehichle, with the sheer vastsness of the areas you cover, :thumbs: i just cant understand some people who pretend on here! funny keep u good work :drink: