we in roscrea will be aveing dog show this year [roscrea working dog social club]we would like to work wit other clubs and not ave or show clashing so could u being a member r else if u know dates of shows around will ye please post them to me thanks seactary shane lee :thumbs:

we in roscrea will be aveing dog show this year [roscrea working dog social club]we would like to work wit other clubs and not ave or show clashing so could u being a member r else if u know dates of shows around will ye please post them to me thanks seactary shane lee :thumbs:

TULLYLISH WORKING TERRIER CLUB, 21 aug 2010, co down, good luck with your show

Gilford Lurcher & Terrier Clubs Annual Show At MOIRA GAME FAIR SUNDAY 30th MAY .Good Luck With your Show...

when is the next rosscrea dog show on i was at the last one a bout a week or two ago tinkin about entering my dog in for a bit of crack let me no pls.

when is the next rosscrea dog show on i was at the last one a bout a week or two ago tinkin about entering my dog in for a bit of crack let me no pls.

tat was not a show lad it was racing show as showing dogs..we are starting flapping racing 11th april 3.30 start

Northern Ireland Lurcher Racing Club ... Show Saturday 3rd July, Newtownards, Co.Down... same venue as last year.

Racing and showing.. Racing sponsored by Redmills and showing sponsored by Feedwell. All proceeds will go to charities.

For more information please feel free to contact me (Jim) on 07927655614,, hope to see you all there..

tat was not a show lad it was racing show as showing dogs..we are starting flapping racing 11th april 3.30 start

sound ill see ya thier

sound ill see ya thier

who do i contact about entering my dog