Planned Mating

I drove down to view a Dog to put over my little bitch last week.

Heres a picture of Bella - Shes Whippet,collie,greyhound x Whippet, greyhound, deerhound, bearded collie.

010.jpg

Heres a group picture - Two roughs ( litter brother and sister ) Smooth is the Dam.

010-1.jpg

Better pictures of the litter brother and dam.

033.jpg

018-1.jpg

This is the sire Fred - otherwise known as Bigland Boy

005.jpg

Thanks for looking & would be nice to here from anyone who has had pups out of bigland boy.

Cheers Tom

i have a pup from salukixcolliexgreyhound xBigland Boy that is absolute mustard. Also have an ex coursing greyhound that i put Bigland Boy over last year and one pup is already making a name for itself in lurcher racing, some of the others are doing well on the field and some in shows. So if you used Bigland Boy across your bitch you will have some good all round pups. All the best Fatdog. :victory:

i have a pup from salukixcolliexgreyhound xBigland Boy that is absolute mustard. Also have an ex coursing greyhound that i put Bigland Boy over last year and one pup is already making a name for itself in lurcher racing, some of the others are doing well on the field and some in shows. So if you used Bigland Boy across your bitch you will have some good all round pups. All the best Fatdog. :victory:

Cheers Fatdog :thumbs:

I enjoy the racing aswell, only done well in the simulated coursing as shes too small to mix it up in the straights unless theres under21". He dosen't throw bigger pups than himself so hopefully offspring should do well in the simulated coursing.

whats the dogs catching ability feet like for coursing or general hunting ,is he hardy ,etc,whats the dogs wind like thtas the things you want to be looking for not eh he won a race ,have you seen the dog work etc

whats the dogs catching ability feet like for coursing or general hunting ,is he hardy ,etc,whats the dogs wind like thtas the things you want to be looking for not eh he won a race ,have you seen the dog work etc

Totally agree :thumbs:

Shes 21" and 27lbs, feet have generally been good with regards to getting knocked up when running on rough ground - She retrives live to hand on rabbits & has now doubled up on everything else ( shot and retrieved )

She has got v.good stamina over a period of time/day - but burns quickly on long runs.

i have a pup from salukixcolliexgreyhound xBigland Boy that is absolute mustard. Also have an ex coursing greyhound that i put Bigland Boy over last year and one pup is already making a name for itself in lurcher racing, some of the others are doing well on the field and some in shows. So if you used Bigland Boy across your bitch you will have some good all round pups. All the best Fatdog. victory.gif

Cheers Fatdog thumbs.gif

I enjoy the racing aswell, only done well in the simulated coursing as shes too small to mix it up in the straights unless theres under21". He dosen't throw bigger pups than himself so hopefully offspring should do well in the simulated coursing.

He does throw bigger pups than himself my mate took his 21 an half tts beddy greyhound and my mates dog pup [14 month old] has made 24tts my bitch the sister to it is 22tts atb dell

i have a pup from salukixcolliexgreyhound xBigland Boy that is absolute mustard. Also have an ex coursing greyhound that i put Bigland Boy over last year and one pup is already making a name for itself in lurcher racing, some of the others are doing well on the field and some in shows. So if you used Bigland Boy across your bitch you will have some good all round pups. All the best Fatdog. victory.gif

Cheers Fatdog thumbs.gif

He does throw bigger pups than himself my mate took his 21 an half tts beddy greyhound and my mates dog pup [14 month old] has made 24tts my bitch the sister to it is 22tts atb dell

Cheers for that Dell! That height will do me - 24 & 22" but hoping no bigger.