ANY PICS WHO WON THE TERRIERS?

i was looking at afew my pal took on saterday of the terriers as one of us got first and second in the puppy class, i will ask him to put them on, to be honest the show was shit so most of the day we were in the beer tent :D

Expensive do then entrance fee + beer tent prices

Y.I.S Leeview

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

has anyone got any pics of the lurchers i didnt take any

i was looking at afew my pal took on saterday of the terriers as one of us got first and second in the puppy class, i will ask him to put them on, to be honest the show was shit so most of the day we were in the beer tent :D

Expensive do then entrance fee + beer tent prices

Y.I.S Leeview

lets just say that they took a good few quid from us as there were a good 25 of us and we hardly left the beer tent all day, we enjoyed our selfs so not a bad day realy

there was not as many stalls as usual but had a good day out and a good crack with the lads,

i dont know why but they put the toilets miles away from the bear tent

took afew pics round the yerrier ring will put them up later on

i totaly agree mate i was there on friday and i thought the showing was fixed the judges dogs and the judges familys dogs won everything it was totaly fixed!!

take it your dogs dint win then jonny 10. There only 1 thing garunteed on friday and that was that folk like you was gonna get home log on and talk shite.

So....... one of you got 1st and 2nd in the puppy class but you spent most of the day in the beer tent? But the show was shit! You lot were busy then were'nt you? :whistling: Did your pal show you his digi cam in the tent? :doh:

Edited by MRD

So....... one of you got 1st and 2nd in the puppy class but you spent most of the day in the beer tent? But the show was shit! You lot were busy then were'nt you? :whistling: Did your pal show you his digi cam in the tent? :doh:

well your going to look a knob when i get the women who got first and second to put the pics up as she didnt spend alot of time staying around the lads who was abit pissed up, its not her thing and yes the show was shit, the local car boot sells better things that most of those stalls were trying to get rid of,

i went friday and saturday both days jus watched the races and walked round the stalls talked to a few lads and went home it wasnt realy that good theres was some nice dogs there tho hope its better next year

well your going to look a knob when i get the women who got first and second to put the pics up as she didnt spend alot of time staying around the lads who was abit pissed up, its not her thing and yes the show was shit, the local car boot sells better things that most of those stalls were trying to get rid of,

:no:

haha them pics must be off saturday cause the second pic down am sitting on the hay beside me mate with thye flat cap on. and the 3rd and 4th pic the russel ya can see with the bloke with the bald head thats the dog what won best terrier. any more pics of the terriers

bang right mate we were there satusday only took a few suprised they came out as i took them through beer gogles :drink: