TO MUTCH IF YOU ASK ME BUT I NO FOOK ALL AS LONG AS THEY ARE OF A GOOD SIZE HAPPY DAYS

the two brindles are to big in my eyes but the blacks are a very handy size, and all the litter are going to ground at 9 month old,

TO MUTCH IF YOU ASK ME BUT I NO FOOK ALL AS LONG AS THEY ARE OF A GOOD SIZE HAPPY DAYS

the two brindles are to big in my eyes but the blacks are a very handy size, and all the litter are going to ground at 9 month old,

thanks rock he will only make 13tts at the most

ive got a half cross bull pat here now saw a dog from previous litter and he is grafting well its nothing to do with nuttall like but its nick stevens pat to a nigerino bull a friend had his first dig to a red at 6 months wich i wouldnt personally do me self but happy days ,, all the best with the pup looks a cracker

ive got a half cross bull pat here now saw a dog from previous litter and he is grafting well its nothing to do with nuttall like but its nick stevens pat to a nigerino bull a friend had his first dig to a red at 6 months wich i wouldnt personally do me self but happy days ,, all the best with the pup looks a cracker

thaks pal will put sum new pics up soon

my bitch is out of a stong1/2 cross(grafting) bitch,with nuttall over her,,,hope the pup dos well for you bud