Seeland/drizabone/barbour jackets+Akubra hat

I decided to have a bit of a clear out and have a few jackets I don't really wear- first up is a seeland beater jacket, worn a few times on a couple of stalks but no still perfect condition, size 44- fits me well and I'm 6ft 3- £65 posted. Next is a barbour border jacket, this does have a small hole in the back about half a centimetre diameter but it has been professionally repaired so is still 100% waterproof- again size 44 and only worn a couple of times and is in near new condition apart from the hole- £50 posted. Finally I have a mens full length drizabone lightweight oilskin riding jacket size Xl, the kind that reaches down to your ankles, again worn a couple of times but don't really have any use for it- another impulse buy £85 posted. Also I have an Akubra Kiandra felt hat unused just out the box size 59cm sent over from Australia only £50 posted. Or make me an offer for the whole lot if you want! Knock a fiver off each price if you want to pickup in carlisle as well! Payment as a gift via paypal please or cash on collection. Cheers and ATB, Ross

p.s sorry for the lack of photos but I don't have a camera at the moment- if you google any of them they are easy to find!

Edited by ross16689

p.m sent a while ago. Check your inbox!

Yes indeed ! ...........an hour after my last one. Defacto my friend even in an 'unbanked' island in the atlantic I could still get a cheque serviced and cleared. :thumbs: If you have access to Carlisle you have access too a bank. If a cheques not good enough fair enough, best of luck with your sale.

Obviously you are fully aware of my personal situation and why I can or can't get to a bank? I think not. I couldn't care less if you can get a cheque cashed on an island in the atlantic. I can't. Hence why it clearly states paypal only on the ad to avoid confusion. I do accept responsibilty for not pming promptly- since offering free deer stalking my inbox has been more than a little bit busy and I was a bit heavy with the ignore button. for that I apologise.

Free stalking !! no wonder you couldn't reply and my appol's for being shirty while waiting. I don't use pay pal after previous experience. Best of luck with the sale, and if you change your mind etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...