• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruby Wednesday (sugar fire x greyhound)

Posted Images

Like ones always says some talk shite that true enough then there's those with real knowledge through experience usually born in to runners ,there's plenty of pretenders I suppose that ain't Neva blessed the track bends or straights Neva mind schooled youngsters on a Wednesday evening coming in from school jam piece do only a few yds ta track good old days gleaning the knowledge from the very best of men and quite a few women. Ii suppose there's those off us that have generations of family members that keep or kept runners some whips track coursing others greys the pretenders are easily seen for who theyare they chat shit whilst chasing the Wonga I was luck my late grabpndfarther had his own small kennel of greysin penn Wolverhampton the whippet connection my farther he was whippet fanatic.atb bunnys

lost me here, I'm not a racer just have a old dog sired by one

Like ones always says some talk shite that true enough then there's those with real knowledge through experience usually born in to runners ,there's plenty of pretenders I suppose that ain't Neva blessed the track bends or straights Neva mind schooled youngsters on a Wednesday evening coming in from school jam piece do only a few yds ta track good old days gleaning the knowledge from the very best of men and quite a few women. Ii suppose there's those off us that have generations of family members that keep or kept runners some whips track coursing others greys the pretenders are easily seen for who theyare they chat shit whilst chasing the Wonga I was luck my late grabpndfarther had his own small kennel of greysin penn Wolverhampton the whippet connection my farther he was whippet fanatic.atb bunnys

lost me here, I'm not a racer just have a old dog sired by one
. That's ok Gilbey no reference to yours what so Eva sorry for the misunderstanding atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

Anyone have/had anything off 'Son of a bitch' or related?

Seen this dog run, he was like shit off a shovel his dam (home bird) through alot of flying machines. I had one out of this breeding but he turned out to be abit on the bully side (bully in stature & bully in nature he cost me £300 in a vet bill after ragging a west island white terrier & had to say goodbye ;)http://www.whippet-data.co.uk/cgi-bin/geneal.pl?op=tree&index=15386&gens=5&db=bwra.dbw
yeah people speak highly of him, that cross must of clicked, shame about yours, s o b and kin are on Stocktonwrc.

Got a son of s o b (lurcher) real friendly with dogs, he inherited a good dollop of his sires pace and strike(?)

. I was gonna use him over a bitch some yrs back but stayed close to home but similar ways bred , atb bunnys.

What was the breeding of the dog you used bunnys?

Anyone have/had anything off 'Son of a bitch' or related?

Seen this dog run, he was like shit off a shovel his dam (home bird) through alot of flying machines. I had one out of this breeding but he turned out to be abit on the bully side (bully in stature & bully in nature he cost me £300 in a vet bill after ragging a west island white terrier & had to say goodbye ;)http://www.whippet-data.co.uk/cgi-bin/geneal.pl?op=tree&index=15386&gens=5&db=bwra.dbw

yeah people speak highly of him, that cross must of clicked, shame about yours, s o b and kin are on Stocktonwrc.

Got a son of s o b (lurcher) real friendly with dogs, he inherited a good dollop of his sires pace and strike(?)

. I was gonna use him over a bitch some yrs back but stayed close to home but similar ways bred , atb bunnys.

What was the breeding of the dog you used bunnys?[ gold run bred animal that was used in the field ,j Clarkes sugar fire was also thought of but seeing the gold run bred working I opted for that stud because of his ability on live game.atb bunnys.

• Like 1

https://www.(!64.56:886/geoff.fletcher.56/videos/1294389553932241/

Hope your bitch as got its trapping head on come July pmsl Mr Wabbit

Bring plenty tissues to dry Ur eyes

Watch this space :cray:

:toast: Just remind me who bred the sire to your bitch pmsl

Yeah it was abit o surprise he produced as he was such a quite dog always in the background,alot o quick lurchers from him that went on to have great hunting careers,,i should have stuck him on a non ped lol

post-53576-0-78641500-1495149259_thumb.png

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

post-58080-0-19233500-1495213242.jpg

Litter brother's & sisters home bred 1 Sugar Daddy 2 Pennysworth, Storm Warrior. Sugar Daddy won the Scottish Derby no limit final & Pennysworh won the 40lb final & Storm Warrior owned by Lou won consolation no limit scratch. Pennysworth went on to have a litter of 4 pups & 3 of them won their racing titles Pennywhistle, Pennys Dropped & Worth It

• Like 3