Selling puppies

Guest samstheman

Guest samstheman

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my previous posts when we were having difficulty with our litter of 11,we got through it with the advice you all gave-cheers :thumbs-up:

All but one have now either been placed or are waiting for their new owners to come and collect them.

I would just like to stress how important it is to vet the recipients of your precious pups that you have raised. A good friend of my partner was interested in buying a bitch and,although I myself know this guy well,my instinct told me not to and I was adamant he wasn't going to have her. She has since been placed with a wonderful owner and lives the life of riley :clapper: . I have since found out that the original purchaser has installed a 'container' in a remote field where he is placing all his dogs,and visiting them a maximum of 3 times a week to feed etc. IMO not a good life for any dog :no: . Needless to say,he is no longer a friend.

TRUST YOUR INSTINCT to ensure your pups go to people who will look after them like you have done for the first few weeks of their precious lives

Cheers for listening :drink:

Mari :kiss:

I have since found out that the original purchaser has installed a 'container' in a remote field where he is placing all his dogs,and visiting them a maximum of 3 times a week to feed etc. IMO not a good life for any dog no.gif . Needless to say,he is no longer a friend.

That was a close one mate sounds like a right c##t