Collie x Greyhound

Has anyone got any pics of a smooth coated collie x greyhound?

Dont mind if its 3/4 cross, or even if there is a bit of whippet in there.

Just want some decent pics to show the missus, im having a battle talking her round to letting me get another dog soon, she is insistant that 'all lurchers are ugly' so i want some pics of nice lookers to prove her wrong, and its likely to be a collie/grey or bull/collie/grey that i get next.

Thanks

Gaz

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got any pics of a smooth coated collie x greyhound?

Dont mind if its 3/4 cross, or even if there is a bit of whippet in there.

Just want some decent pics to show the missus, im having a battle talking her round to letting me get another dog soon, she is insistant that 'all lurchers are ugly' so i want some pics of nice lookers to prove her wrong, and its likely to be a collie/grey or bull/collie/grey that i get next.

Thanks

Gaz

post-41685-126864386897_thumb.jpg

07-05-09_2015.jpg

This was my mates dog Tess. Just over 12 months old when she got ran over after some kid opened the garden gate to talk to her. :(

Dam was a working hill collie, sire was a 3/4 grey, 1/4 whippet coursing dog. :thumbs:

Thanks for the replies folks.

These should help me pursuade.

Kill um - Is that a first cross?

Also what the temperaments like, not just as workers, but around the house? Do they sway towards the hypo-activeness of the collie or are they more chilled out like the greyhound?

Thanks

Gaz

iv got collie/gray whippett/gray she is 16 month and comming on well at the moment she is 24"tts she is in my prophile gallery have a look. she loves been in the house she is no bother at all.

Edited by tuggin

3/4 grey/1/4 beardie, has taken rabbits, longears, and the R, ALL DAYLIGHT, AND HAS WORKED ON THE LAMP, for rabbits, hunt a field as good as a springer spaniel, pace to burn, and brain to control it, and jumps very well, (( has not been entered on foxes, I cannot eat those things,

only 15 month,

001.jpg