• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hes takeing us lamping ferreting teaching us about respecting the land identifieing tracks and trees and his freind owns a bird hachers so i am going to help him in the rearing feailds in the summer and i know im a wee shit in school but when im out ferreting out outdoor i knuckel down and work hard im told in a wee grafter :gunsmilie: so im looking folword to it

hes takeing us lamping ferreting teaching us about respecting the land identifieing tracks and trees and his freind owns a bird hachers so i am going to help him in the rearing feailds in the summer and i know im a wee shit in school but when im out ferreting out outdoor i knuckel down and work hard im told in a wee grafter :gunsmilie: so im looking folword to it

Well done mate.

The man sounds like he will teach you the right way, start from the bottom up.

Too many lads jump in at 18/19 and miss out the basics, sometimes the difference between a good keeper and a mediocre one.

I hope you enjoy it pal, and if its what you really want to do give us an update and i am sure someone will give you a proper start when your old enough. :thumbs:

FTB

well today was a day to remeber as we got 10 bunnies 7 adults 2 were ferreted to nets and the rest with shot gun then 3 5-6 week olds whe wonderd out the burrie and on ther way back donw the ferret got them and dragedd then out and the ferret bolted 2 rats which both got shot and i got more permission for ferreting and shooting the ferals arround the farm and we helpd fill up the hoppers and my shoulders are nackerd from carying the full food sacks through the wods to fill the hoppers and his sone is phoneing his mate who owns a farm to get us more permission and they invited me and my brother back down for a day ratting with him and his mates and the terriers and were aloud to take out terrier :thumbs: