look at this boys dog thief

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHATEVER THIS PRICKS NAME ............... HES STEALING TO ORDER   THAT p***y c**t WHO WENT AND ASKED TO BUY A DOG IN THE PICK UP IS DEFINATELY IN ON THE SCAM   AND FOR ALL THE TRAVELLER LOVING

Seems to be alot fo dogmen in the yorkshire area, Why dont you all get together go to his place and sort him out good and proper, or hell keep doing it and doing it and doing it.

People like him need a good shoeing or a bullet, only way to stop him.

is that his front garden what sort of dogs looked like pups at one point also the old man sounds like he is on the fone in part two saying he here i cant make i out does any one no this old chap live near him maybe give him a visit help him secure things a bit

is that his front garden what sort of dogs looked like pups at one point also the old man sounds like he is on the fone in part two saying he here i cant make i out does any one no this old chap live near him maybe give him a visit help him secure things a bit

they didnt get his dogs just some ferrets an it was 4 year back

is that true???

Well that opened my eyes a bit... I don't know why but I always had visions of dog thieves scarpering when caught out? it never even crossed my mind that they might use the tool they were opening the kennels with as a weapon.

Poor old fella, that must be heart breaking, having someone trying to steal your dogs and not being capable of doing anything about it.

A bloke i know who had dogs pinched 2 years ago was given this footage then so its at least 2 years old and was told he was from the bradford area JIMMY DINGLE is also known as JIMMY HOWARD which ever way round you want to put it.

A bloke i know who had dogs pinched 2 years ago was given this footage then so its at least 2 years old and was told he was from the bradford area JIMMY DINGLE is also known as JIMMY HOWARD which ever way round you want to put it.

thats right an it happened about 18 month before i gave your mate dvd

is that true???

Thought they was ferrets to, Kennels looked far to small for dogs. Still ferret or dog, was wrong to theif from another,

put something in the back garden just befor you go to bed, something that he would try take or something metal that would be in his way and wire it to the mains and make sure the ground is good and wet, guaranteed he wont come back again or he just might still be there in the morning..:gunsmilie: