PELLET COUNT

Corker!!!

Damn right I'd complain :whistling:

I pay for 500, I damn well want 500

If they give me more, then hey, thats their tough titty (or soft lead) :whistling:

After a heavy thread like the ethicks, this is gonna be a dose of light entertainment :clapper: :clapper: :boogie:

Phantom

PS Idont actually count them :no:

:icon_eek: Just wondering if anyone out there when they buy a tin of say 500 pellets sit down and count them. And if it was found to be a couple shy would you complain or if the opposite would you hand the extra back in.

ATB GAZZA :thumbs:

dont think i would but been the honest upright person i am i would take back any over 500

NOT

shoot safe

Niel

BLOODY RIGHT I always pay for mine in 2 pence pieces so they know how i feel when i have to count them :icon_redface:

Spot on Archie,

We all want a good deal of Pb in exchange for our hard earned Cu don't we :yes:

Sorry thats the Chemist in me talking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

Perhaps miscounted the Atomic number 82, for the Pb, as opposed to the Atomic number 29 for our Cu.

Who can tell. I thought they were boxed by weight ?

More or less for what your paying ?

Phantom,- thats my school days talking. Hope to god its right though.

Perhaps miscounted the Atomic number 82, for the Pb, as opposed to the Atomic number 29 for our Cu.

Who can tell. I thought they were boxed by weight ?

More or less for what your paying ?

Phantom,- thats my school days talking. Hope to god its right though.

Spot on Gin,

Aint Google great? :tongue2:

Phantom

Used to know them all but remember those as we used to nick the copper and lead from the old houses being demollished when we were kids. If we had too much we used to hide some under the floorboards till we needed cash, and paint Pb or Cu on the door.

Corker!!!

Damn right I'd complain :whistling:

I pay for 500, I damn well want 500

If they give me more, then hey, thats their tough titty (or soft lead) :whistling:

After a heavy thread like the ethicks, this is gonna be a dose of light entertainment :clapper: :clapper: :boogie:

Phantom

PS Idont actually count them :no:

lying twot :tongue2:

Used to know them all but remember those as we used to nick the copper and lead from the old houses being demollished when we were kids. If we had too much we used to hide some under the floorboards till we needed cash, and paint Pb or Cu on the door.

I used to provide a lead removal service on occupide houses TOP MONEY but me mam found out i was workin nights and wasnt to happy 1977 :icon_redface:

Aii of course i would complain if i counted them and found to bee 10 or so pellets short because there quick enough to complain if we leave them a few pennies short lol :clapper:

Richard

P.S my friend acually counted a tin of 500 pellets and found to be only 443 pellets in there

ive never counted them would probably weigh say ten and then weigh it all and work it out but to be houesnt itd never come to that. but if they were shy by a good load id complain for sure might get a few free tns if you wrote to the actual maker. i did that with some tobacco once just to see if itd work and got 50g sent to me and an apology. (the packet was torn down the side when i brought it lol right blag that was :) figured they owed me that much as they'll probably play a large part in my death!)

Depends how many are missing from the tin as to whether I would complain or not. Have to say ive never bothered counting a tin of 500 before, I just havnt got the time.

I wouldnt be at all supprised if a lot of people found their tin of pellets a few short. Ive been in a gunshop before talking to the owner about pellets and whether a particular brand is any good. Too my supprise the owner just took a tin off the shelf, took about 10 out and gave me to try when I got home. Then put the tin back on the shelf! I wouldnt mind if it had been his own tin, or a "sample pack" or something. But, I felt sorry for the person who actually bought that tin as who knows how many pellets had been taken out of it over time?!