hancock lurchers

A lurcher is a lurcher you get good and bad no matter where and who you buy from. just get the pup bring it up right and forget the divvys who cant think of owt better to do than knock other peoples dogs.

come back on in a year or so and show some pictures of the pup grown up and catching water buffalo or whatever your game is.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most of the hundreds of pups he breeds go to pet homes,not working homes,he sold a few while I was there all to pet homes,sally runs the farm now as her mum and dad are both getting too old,do the mat

Posted Images

A lurcher is a lurcher you get good and bad no matter where and who you buy from. just get the pup bring it up right and forget the divvys who cant think of owt better to do than knock other peoples dogs.

come back on in a year or so and show some pictures of the pup grown up and catching water buffalo or whatever your game is.

The only divvys are those that go and buy pups off untested dogs and a puppy farmerwallbash.gif

The only divvys are those that go and buy pups off untested dogs and a puppy farmerwallbash.gif

thanks for that :thumbs::clapper:

my cousin was down there last week mating his bitch he always

been happy with his hancock dogs hes had/got i beleive its what you do with the pup

when you get it

but heard say his pups are now 250pds and as waiting list for certain

crosses each to his own

hes still there after all these years so someone must be happy with

his dogs

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

lets not have another go at these dogs. some 1st crosses Bulls mainly are untried but still bred from. but as i say imho its how you bring a dog up but it does help if the hunting instinct is in them.

every dog has hunting instinct mate be it a poodle or a great dane like you say it howyou bring them up mate

theres a few pics and opinions on page three

well mate im going up myself end of march to buy a dog off him 3/4 greyhound 1/8beardie 1/8border, tried a few differnet breed but fancy something with a bit of brain in it now been looking everywhere it only hancock that i can find selling straight collie x everything seem s to have bull in it somewhere.

theres a few pics and opinions on page three

well mate im going up myself end of march to buy a dog off him 3/4 greyhound 1/8beardie 1/8border, tried a few differnet breed but fancy something with a bit of brain in it now been looking everywhere it only hancock that i can find selling straight collie x everything seem s to have bull in it somewhere.

yep well bred collie/greyhounds few and far between i was looking for a while before i found my dog

at the end of the day mate? handcook breading dogs for the sport we all love and some 1 got to do it. most ppl on this site have bread a litter some day or age down the line or will? go get the dog. have fun training it....have fun walking it. have fun working it and make sure you look after it and it will look after you. no mater what the bread or breader. good look with you first dog pal

poacher yer a miserable old git :clapper: , we can always rely on you to run some poor b*****d into the floor live and let live man, puppy farmers will always be there its a fundemant of the society we live in, supply and demand etc as long as they put out healthy dogs its up to the owner to bring em on.

how many posts on here have told the story of rescue dogs that have turned out good and f**k knows where they have come from???

no bad dogs poacher only bad owners :thumbs:

it doesnt mtter what you sell dogs horses cars food whatever you want .no matter how many satisfied customers you have you rarely hear about them but woe betide having one or two disgruntled customers the whole world and some will hear about it if you buy a pup at 7 or 8 weeks old imo its up to you what you make of it after. good bad or indifferant . give a good dog man the worst bloodline in the world and a bad dogman the best bloodline and i know which dog my money would be on turning out the best dog .

not my cup of tea it depends on what you want it for? rabbits yes ,charlie -stay clear not strong enough and jack, i think it how youy bring it on to see spiderpig on here he has a few of that breed ask his opinion hes your man ,and as said earlier untested parents too .fk that

You dont half talk a lot of pish :thumbdown:

it dont take a genius to work out that tested working parents will give more and better offspring for work than a puppy farmer selling for money that couldnt possibly be breeding from proven dogs as he dont hunt with the parents.seriously why lower the standards of working dogs?

Edited by kevin kiely