tail docking

YIP GET THE KNIFE OUT AND THEM CORTORISE IT WITH SOMETHING WARM.GET THE DEW CLAWS OUT ASWELL

why remove dew claws on grafting stock ,,always left mine on???

the Mrs dog ha ha and yeah she a little minter and she only as 3 legs due to bad accident at 4 months old but shes bloody quick..every1 we've met with pats etc are amazed at her she gives my other 2 run for money.. :yes:

If you get caught doing it your self, you'll get done for animal cruelty and likely loose your dogs. Anytime in the future any vet, policeman or rspca officer can ask to see the paper work. This also applies to anyone buying the pups.In the future there will be a lot of pups with tails,I think we will just have to get used to it.

in the furture when they tell you your great granchildren will have to have a mirochip

implanted at birth as the id cards dont work no more we will all just have to get used to it

:icon_eek:

Edited by gonetoearth

YIP GET THE KNIFE OUT AND THEM CORTORISE IT WITH SOMETHING WARM.GET THE DEW CLAWS OUT ASWELL

the Mrs dog ha ha and yeah she a little minter and she only as 3 legs due to bad accident at 4 months old but shes bloody quick..every1 we've met with pats etc are amazed at her she gives my other 2 run for money.. :yes:

so what work does she do exactly? :blink:

so what work does she do exactly? :blink:

she does rabbitin & rattin. she loves my chickens to we do work for a farmer as well catching pigeons etc the other 2 love that cause its 10 acres get run off.... :clapper:

If you get caught doing it your self, you'll get done for animal cruelty and likely loose your dogs. Anytime in the future any vet, policeman or rspca officer can ask to see the paper work. This also applies to anyone buying the pups.In the future there will be a lot of pups with tails,I think we will just have to get used to it.

in the furture when they tell you your great granchildren will have to have a mirochip

implanted at birth as the id cards dont work no more we will all just have to get used to it

:icon_eek:

We will mate, especially if they're going to take your kids if you wont comply. They've got us by the balls mate, like it or lump it.

hi thank for help yeh phoned vets {about 30}in the last week or so all said no but 2 said yes £35 a pup my god and got to have proof there working terriers land owner etc which we dont or a firearms lience not got a few people said do them yourself well dont know how to and what would i need if i did??? any help will be very greatfull.thanks chris p.s will put pics on later of the pups& mum&dad.

if you got workers you must know one of the lads that has done it before sure they`d be glad to help you out.

hi no dont know [NO TEXT TALK].just me and dad that goes out theres not any patterdales round here to be honest.i phoned a vet today they said got ring bk at 5:30 to get a price and confirm that the vet will do it but they want me dads firearms lience {which be honest is daft} way i see it if there working dogs and its the breed what is known for docking then there shouldnt be a problem crap it is...thanks chris pic of mum and pupspost-48785-126832744133_thumb.jpg

Lovely collar and bright purple name tag on that bitch,are you sure she is a working bitch?

just because its got a nice collar doesnt mean its not a good worker

hi thank for help yeh phoned vets {about 30}in the last week or so all said no but 2 said yes £35 a pup my god and got to have proof there working terriers land owner etc which we dont or a firearms lience not got a few people said do them yourself well dont know how to and what would i need if i did??? any help will be very greatfull.thanks chris p.s will put pics on later of the pups& mum&dad.

if you got workers you must know one of the lads that has done it before sure they`d be glad to help you out.

hi no dont know [NO TEXT TALK].just me and dad that goes out theres not any patterdales round here to be honest.i phoned a vet today they said got ring bk at 5:30 to get a price and confirm that the vet will do it but they want me dads firearms lience {which be honest is daft} way i see it if there working dogs and its the breed what is known for docking then there shouldnt be a problem crap it is...thanks chris pic of mum and pupspost-48785-126832744133_thumb.jpg

Lovely collar and bright purple name tag on that bitch,are you sure she is a working bitch?

just because its got a nice collar doesnt mean its not a good worker

true indeed,i dont think she is what i would call a working digging bitch for other reasons,dont mean to offend owner and hope i dont.

If he ain't done them yet then its too late, unless he lamb rings them.

yeah just because shes got 3 Legs doesn't mean i shouldn't work her shes the best dog Ive ever known.plus she gives my other 3 run for there money she really quick but no offence taken of the comment before....oh yeah the tails have been done by a vet at 3 days old...

If he ain't done them yet then its too late, unless he lamb rings them.

yeah just because shes got 3 Legs doesn't mean i shouldn't work her shes the best dog Ive ever known.plus she gives my other 3 run for there money she really quick but no offence taken of the comment before....oh yeah the tails have been done by a vet at 3 days old...

The thing is when you tell people she works they're under the impression she does proper terrier work, which is digging. If all she does is chase Rats and Rabbits then she isn't really what most serious terrier men are after in a working terrier.

Still she's your dog so you do what you want with her, and as long as the pups get passed onto people that know what they're getting and you don't try and lie to these people just to shift them on then best of luck.