May 9th Heart of Wales Spring Show

We should be coming down to the h.o.w.again this year as it was a good day out last year.bring a ffew dogs with us. its all good fun and dogs enjoy it.hope to see some of you down there a.t.b ERYRI

oh and it was ryan won the racing at the gamefair last year with pip :toast: . the only thing is we didnt hear the end of it.

well donr to him looking forward to seeing you all once again :clapper:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be coming down to the h.o.w.again this year as it was a good day out last year.bring a ffew dogs with us. its all good fun and dogs enjoy it.hope to see some of you down there a.t.b ERYRI

oh and it was ryan won the racing at the gamefair last year with pip :toast: . the only thing is we didnt hear the end of it.

What was pips Breeding man that dog can shift

Delta pet foods who always kindly sponsor our shows

Will have a van load of food for sale at a show special price which are as follows

Hounda Maintenance Normal Price = £8.19 Show Price = £6.99 per sack

Hounda Working Dog Normal Price = £9.49 Show Price = £7.99 per sack

Hounda Working Dog Normal Price = £10.29 Show Price = £8.49 per sack

Hounda Performance Normal Price = £10.99 Show Price = £8.99 per sack

Hounda Puppy 12kg Normal Price = £12.99 Show price = £10.99

This grub is excellent I feed it to all my dogs sheep dogs and German Shepherds Bedlington and Lurcher and the all go well on it :thumbs:

Its not me thats shit scared of them its anthony merthyr hunting :icon_eek:

Timid she aint gone a tell you about the good bits is she :icon_redface:

Whitey we could build a course the size of Brecon and your dog still wouldnt win :D last Years Game fair champ wallace where the f!!!k is wallacepost-5621-127102081763_thumb.jpg :toast:

come on now alun you have let my little secret out im not afraid of snakes (lol) i carry one around with me every day pmsl, we will be at the show with our trade stand hope its a nice day as the secnery around that area is fab, and the people are even nicer canot wait nice to see old and new people

atb anthony snake man :icon_redface:

Its not me thats shit scared of them its anthony merthyr hunting :icon_eek:

Timid she aint gone a tell you about the good bits is she :icon_redface:

Whitey we could build a course the size of Brecon and your dog still wouldnt win :D last Years Game fair champ wallace where the f!!!k is wallacepost-5621-127102081763_thumb.jpg :toast:

come on now alun you have let my little secret out im not afraid of snakes (lol) i carry one around with me every day pmsl, we will be at the show with our trade stand hope its a nice day as the secnery around that area is fab, and the people are even nicer canot wait nice to see old and new people

atb anthony snake man :icon_redface:

see what i mean about men and their "" SNAKES"" always bragging haha :rolleyes: