Who else?

Hey guy's and doll's

How many of you guys have had unsolicited PM's asking you to join other forums/boards?

I've just had one from a member on here asking me to join another board.

I personally think thats a little underhand/sneaky don't you?

Phantom

heres the link

this is obviously it :clapper:

Sweet :clapper:

I'm so glad I swallowed my Stella before I saw that Sean, I just hate having to dry the lappy, its such a waste of Lager :11:

Guy's I just happen to think its a bit underhand to send out PM's asking people to join another board saying "We are the greatest thing since sliced bread" (okay that wasn't the actual wording but you get the drift)

There are much more open ways to get more members to look at your forum :yes:

Its easy enough to ask a mod if you can link to your own forum in your sig at the end of your post, I doubt that any of them would say no.

I run a forum for pistol shooters and people put links in their sig's with my blessing. I also had my own online lingerie shop and I advertised it as a link in my sigs. Only one forum (not going to say which) did not give me permission to use it, yet they allowed me to link to my own airgun forum and also they allowed me to link to the UBC main site as well.

We've had many people openly advertise their own sites and forums on this forum and there has not really been any problems has there? Like I said the mods here are friendly enough. A little respect goes a hell of a long way with them :yes:

Phantom