Lamp Comp Final!!!

Single Handed I think dotty's called this one straight.....if you had a problem on the night you should have said so. Instead you get someone else to do your bleating for you. No matter what you say now or how you try to sugar coat it you come over as a sore loser. :thumbdown::thumbdown:. Out of all the folk who have run in this your the only one thats complained :whistling:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

or you coulda just had it in yer head tae use big mouthed whin tae do your dirty work......

thats what it looks like fae here..........

cos if you cant trust the guy your telling to hold his water, then dont fecking tell....... :icon_eek:

bye :bye:

Well as i have said everythin i have wanted to say to LDR got said by ME, now i cant control what other people say an if people said anythin that was UNTRUE then i can assure you i would put them straight. . :thumbs:

tony mate honestly you're starting to crack me up, dont worry son, your sarky piss taking comments hold weight bonny lad, maybe you should come up with the fat lad when he comes for me too.....i'll make space for mate... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

What you gettin at Dan?? What sarky piss takin comments are these?? An whos this fat lad?? I have got more important things to be gettin on with than start threatenin people its not my style now what have i done to crack you up??

The sarky piss taking comments are the one you publically put up as being sarcastic mate...ie...LDR let me know when my entry money is due?? remember that???

Hey dont worry boys i'm easy accessible, just get in touch and we can sort anything out with a little bit of of love!!!!

Come on take it on chin Dan thought you where thick skinned!!. :kiss:

post-19424-126852554354_thumb.jpg

Single Handed I think dotty's called this one straight.....if you had a problem on the night you should have said so. Instead you get someone else to do your bleating for you. No matter what you say now or how you try to sugar coat it you come over as a sore loser. :thumbdown::thumbdown:. Out of all the folk who have run in this your the only one thats complained :whistling:

Wrong again if you read back its other people that have complained, on my behalf not with instuction!! just let there mouths run. AGAIN i will not apoligise for what others say, just like i wouldnt expect LDR to apoligise on Dottys behalf. . Cheers. :thumbs:

Wrong again if you read back its other people that have complained, on my behalf not with instuction!! just let there mouths run. AGAIN i will not apoligise for what others say, just like i wouldnt expect LDR to apoligise on Dottys behalf. . Cheers. :thumbs:

Right then lads am off an its been nice talkin to some of use. Hope this final gets sorted an good luck to both dogs. Ill be off this website for good from no on so i just hope the small amount of time i have been here i have been able to open a couple of eyes. As for catcher i have sent you a pm with my number attached so give me a ring anytime an let me know whats happenin this week ill luck forward to meetin you. . Happy Hunting

All the Best Single Handed. . :thumbs::thumbs:

What a crock of shit...you coulda knocked this on the head from the start and all the folk that have jumped on the bandwaggon have done so with your blessing. If you had a problem you should have been a man about it and said so YOURSELF! dont get others to do your dirty work.

• Like 1

Personally I've no axe to grind with anyone and this is just my opinion!! I've always been into Terriers and German Shorthaired Pointers, had an inclination for a Lurcher don't think I'll bother now! especially when you see lads who i've always seen as having a great deal of integrity and the respect of others, being shat on by what seems to be sore losers??? :no:

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

most will not talk hunting and try and slag etc beacause most are not genuine hunting guys ,out all the time and run the gauntlet, saw plenty like that in the dogs one minute into bikes next minute ,ive always believed take the dogs out lets see what there made of ,if it was to come down to hunting knowledge and dog work i think most would be in the traps for sure ,but hey thats life ,there hunters poachers and there hobby hunters etc ,it takes years of knowledge to become a good game harvester,poacher and breed good dogs etc to do the job ,it takes a while and certainly not catching a few rabbs for sure,as well thtas not a rel test for a good dog but thats the way it goes ,

majority on these channels dont talk much about hunting ,or dogs they have bred owned good nites they have had ,laughs they have had ,poaching hunting before the ban ,could fill a book with knowledge and laughs,and not so funny ,

me personaly i wouldnt have drove 12 oo miles for a few rabbs ,but the guy did ,and as i told sh i wouldnt travel 600 miles for a few rabbs ,along way to go ,for what a bag of swishis or rabbits ,on land thats not to good, and poaching for a few rabbs ,well thats not poaching ,ahc it was supposd to be a bit fun but once you put money in front of it things change ,hope the final goes well and its run properly ,its not rocket sceince catching abag of rabbits on permision no plod keepers etc to bother you ,away for a early morning chase

so last year that mark lol

if it doesnt bother you so much why keep posting on it? (afterall it was only a year ago) f**k it and let em get on with it, afterall it looks as tho this will be the last one ldr will be doing.

on a personal note i think it needs to be run now but as im not in it my thoughts hardly count , that or just split the money now but you two must decide what to do soon.

20 pages of shite and seems someone has been filling heads with the normal bollocks and causing a rift ,looks as tho it worked aswell

:wallbash:

i was getting my son a lamping dog so he could meet good honest folk and enter a few of these friendly comps but now i want a much safer enviroment for him now. yes u guessed,hes going to the army careers office monday morning sharp AGHANISTAN BECKONS HIM

Ive just read this from start to finish ....growen men ffs ....hopefully Torchy and LDR get the final ran and put all this to rest .....Single handed if you had a problem with your heat you should of said so on the night .....JD (mark ).....Thats a serious accusation accusing some of theift ....Whin ......I dont think I have read one of your posts from start from finish as I find myself falling asleeep rabbs,salmos ,poaching ,blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Tommo I thought rent boys would of made more money than that :tongue2:

Ive just read this from start to finish ....growen men ffs ....hopefully Torchy and LDR get the final ran and put all this to rest .....Single handed if you had a problem with your heat you should of said so on the night .....JD (mark ).....Thats a serious accusation accusing some of theift ....Whin ......I dont think I have read one of your posts from start from finish as I find myself falling asleeep rabbs,salmos ,poaching ,blah blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Tommo I thought rent boys would of made more money than that :tongue2:

yeh they do normaly, but have you seen the size of me :icon_redface: and thats a hundred punters a night paying for my moobs :tongue2: