Lamp Comp Final!!!

So then lads, i think its only fair that we have a list up of all my crimes against humanity and then i'll do my best to answer them all with an individual answer to each, i think thats fair dont you???

I'll start you off with a few and the let the rest of you brave vocal lads, with all your knowledge of me and my private life continue as you all seem to have so much to say when you think i've done a runner with the prescious competition money.....which let me say none of you have a stake in now, apart from the one person i've spoke to who doesn't seem to share your views.........

Theiving.......any offers on that one???

You know instead of playin games why dont you just read back an ask them what the f*ck are they on about?? Just like i have asked what the f*ck is dottty on about callin people he doesnt know COWARDS. .

Dont worry tony, i've made a note, but what with all the comments and accusations being thrown around by these 'men' i dont think it'll be too hard for them to step up and be counted!!! I'm a stickler for detail and like many poeple keep messages and logs of details, these include many many different things, but on here, it includes names and addresses of people who enter these lamping competitions, this year and last may i add, i'm also partial to keeping text messages that people like mark send me, making these empty idle threats!!!! I mean how f*****g stupid do you have to be, some of these comments could be seen as slanderous on a public forum, some of the texts could be seen as threatening and harrasment!!!! So is anyone gonna add anymor to the list.......oh hang on, i've got another one.............CHEAT.....lmfao

Not really sure where your goin with this dan, what type of note?? Your tellin me youve got my address!! So??

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ thumbs.gif

But Dan theres bein S*ite said about me that hasnt come from you or Richy so i have just took it on the chin. It must be hard not bein able to defend the TRUTH hence the reason you start draggin stuff up which i think is Personal stuff that doesnt need sayin. .

Seen the video bring your dog up any time.He was under five month in the video.and bring a lot of cash.atb. Catcher

One minute your sayin wait till december now you put a video up an wana have a run out. Just pm your address an phone number ill be in touch an we will go out one night next week. . Cheers. . :thumbs:

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

Hang on hang on hang on............this thread is about me.........what nobody want to call me a liar, thief and cheat now???? Do you know what it is, i started to read back through this shit again to raise each point, seeing as nobody's stepping up to be counted, but FFS its so long winded, i'm amazed people have made it this far......

So if you have now read it back you know who has said what!!.. Now put up EXACTLY what you want to know an from who. If i have said anythin to rattle your cage tell me an ill give you my reasons. . Cheers. .

I'll see people who've said things that dont sit well with me mate dont worry........i'm a true believer in talking things through, that's why i'm so good at my job in psychiatry, there's usually always an answer, but first is the right of passage for them, and like an alchoholic has to admit they have a problem, likewise arseholes have to admit they've been one too.....not the easiest thing to do on an open forum, but hey, dont get carried away with stuff and then they wont have to will they!!!!

You lost me. . :icon_eek:

So then lads, i think its only fair that we have a list up of all my crimes against humanity and then i'll do my best to answer them all with an individual answer to each, i think thats fair dont you???

I'll start you off with a few and the let the rest of you brave vocal lads, with all your knowledge of me and my private life continue as you all seem to have so much to say when you think i've done a runner with the prescious competition money.....which let me say none of you have a stake in now, apart from the one person i've spoke to who doesn't seem to share your views.........

You know instead of playin games why dont you just read back an ask them what the f*ck are they on about?? Just like i have asked what the f*ck is dottty on about callin people he doesnt know COWARDS. .

Dont worry tony, i've made a note, but what with all the comments and accusations being thrown around by these 'men' i dont think it'll be too hard for them to step up and be counted!!! I'm a stickler for detail and like many poeple keep messages and logs of details, these include many many different things, but on here, it includes names and addresses of people who enter these lamping competitions, this year and last may i add, i'm also partial to keeping text messages that people like mark send me, making these empty idle threats!!!! I mean how f*****g stupid do you have to be, some of these comments could be seen as slanderous on a public forum, some of the texts could be seen as threatening and harrasment!!!! So is anyone gonna add anymor to the list.......oh hang on, i've got another one.............CHEAT.....lmfao

Not really sure where your goin with this dan, what type of note?? Your tellin me youve got my address!! So??

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ :thumbs:

But Dan theres bein S*ite said about me that hasnt come from you or Richy so i have just took it on the chin. It must be hard not bein able to defend the TRUTH hence the reason you start draggin stuff up which i think is Personal stuff that doesnt need sayin. .

The stuff thats been said about you that you class as personal has n't come from me ansd richie for one reason tony.......we dont do tittle tattle mate.......and when and if we do its done between ourselves!!!! But your mates are going on what shit you've fed them, dont worry mate we all make mistakes and we all have to live by them...... :yes:

The thing is Dan the so called shit i have fed them isnt SHIT is it??? I have told WHIN an only WHIN Exactly what happened on our night out so if theres anythin thats UNTRUE then its not bein said by me. .

And here we go back to the beginning....i tossed that myxi rabbit, that you were happy to count and CP had to stop you lamping and you said it counted.....i said to him there and then if its won by 1 rabbit, that's gonna cause shit, but do you see mention of that??? no you dont, thats a thing called class mate, some people have it and others dont.....it's unfortunate that you've surrounded yourself with people who have none!!!! it's also strangely curious that you now count on the word of a bloke you openly said you weren't that impressed with.......like me too, i'll admit it no probs, he comes across as a good bloke, very knowledgeable to start with but hard to defend.....remember me saying that?? well like an alchoholic has to admit his problem, i've admitted mine in him that he is the cock that all these people told me he was.......i hold my hands up.....can you????

Hang on hang on hang on............this thread is about me.........what nobody want to call me a liar, thief and cheat now???? Do you know what it is, i started to read back through this shit again to raise each point, seeing as nobody's stepping up to be counted, but FFS its so long winded, i'm amazed people have made it this far......

So if you have now read it back you know who has said what!!.. Now put up EXACTLY what you want to know an from who. If i have said anythin to rattle your cage tell me an ill give you my reasons. . Cheers. .

I'll see people who've said things that dont sit well with me mate dont worry........i'm a true believer in talking things through, that's why i'm so good at my job in psychiatry, there's usually always an answer, but first is the right of passage for them, and like an alchoholic has to admit they have a problem, likewise arseholes have to admit they've been one too.....not the easiest thing to do on an open forum, but hey, dont get carried away with stuff and then they wont have to will they!!!!

You lost me. . :icon_eek:

Oh well.......... :doh:

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ :thumbs:

The stuff thats been said about you that you class as personal has n't come from me ansd richie for one reason tony.......we dont do tittle tattle mate.......and when and if we do its done between ourselves!!!! But your mates are going on what shit you've fed them, dont worry mate we all make mistakes and we all have to live by them...... :yes:

The thing is Dan the so called shit i have fed them isnt SHIT is it??? I have told WHIN an only WHIN Exactly what happened on our night out so if theres anythin thats UNTRUE then its not bein said by me. .

And here we go back to the beginning....i tossed that myxi rabbit, that you were happy to count and CP had to stop you lamping and you said it counted.....i said to him there and then if its won by 1 rabbit, that's gonna cause shit, but do you see mention of that??? no you dont, thats a thing called class mate, some people have it and others dont.....it's unfortunate that you've surrounded yourself with people who have none!!!! it's also strangely curious that you now count on the word of a bloke you openly said you weren't that impressed with.......like me too, i'll admit it no probs, he comes across as a good bloke, very knowledgeable to start with but hard to defend.....remember me saying that?? well like an alchoholic has to admit his problem, i've admitted mine in him that he is the cock that all these people told me he was.......i hold my hands up.....can you????

I can see why people take have that opoinion on WHIN but i recall a phone call when i rang you to see what Whin was about an you had a different opinion on him then. In all honesty WHIN is a good lurcher man that you can learn alot off even if he does carry things on abit. I can honestly say he is the only person that has actually come up with the goods in the field since i have been a member of THL. . Cheers.

single handed if its me you keep refering to getting personal

then i will explain

when me an my mates go lamping, we have a rule of thumb

no matter how shit or well we do, what happens in the fields stays in the fields.........

we do take exception if somebody seriously hurts themselves, then we tell everybody while laffing :clapper:

but as for storys's... well we dont carry them......

if you do not like me calling you a COWARD, then i do apologise for that

sorry, in future i will call you a STORY CARRYING LIKKLE GOSSIP..............

or will SORE LOSER do???

Not really because even thats a load of SHIT!!. An if you must no my mates wernt there on the night so am sorry for tellin the the TRUTH when i got back you fool.. What did you want me to tell them?? Lies?? Or when people are ringin an askin did you want me to just say (SHHH I CANT TELL USE). . :wallbash:

glad tae see ldr has shut up the stirrers :clapper:

best a luck tae the finalists.. :thumbs:

or you coulda just had it in yer head tae use big mouthed whin tae do your dirty work......

thats what it looks like fae here..........

cos if you cant trust the guy your telling to hold his water, then dont fecking tell....... :icon_eek:

bye :bye:

Well as i have said everythin i have wanted to say to LDR got said by ME, now i cant control what other people say an if people said anythin that was UNTRUE then i can assure you i would put them straight. . :thumbs:

I can see why people take have that opoinion on WHIN but i recall a phone call when i rang you to see what Whin was about an you had a different opinion on him then. In all honesty WHIN is a good lurcher man that you can learn alot off even if he does carry things on abit. I can honestly say he is the only person that has actually come up with the goods in the field since i have been a member of THL. . Cheers.

Funny now how you can recall a conversation you had with me about whin aint it, but yet you've never remembered it before.....nevermind mate!!!! There's lots of things on these sites nobody knows nothing about!!!

or you coulda just had it in yer head tae use big mouthed whin tae do your dirty work......

cos if you cant trust the guy your telling to hold his water, then dont fecking tell....... :icon_eek:

Well as i have said everythin i have wanted to say to LDR got said by ME, now i cant control what other people say an if people said anythin that was UNTRUE then i can assure you i would put them straight. . :thumbs:

tony mate honestly you're starting to crack me up, dont worry son, your sarky piss taking comments hold weight bonny lad, maybe you should come up with the fat lad when he comes for me too.....i'll make space for mate... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

tony mate honestly you're starting to crack me up, dont worry son, your sarky piss taking comments hold weight bonny lad, maybe you should come up with the fat lad when he comes for me too.....i'll make space for mate... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

What you gettin at Dan?? What sarky piss takin comments are these?? An whos this fat lad?? I have got more important things to be gettin on with than start threatenin people its not my style now what have i done to crack you up??

What you gettin at Dan?? What sarky piss takin comments are these?? An whos this fat lad?? I have got more important things to be gettin on with than start threatenin people its not my style now what have i done to crack you up??

The sarky piss taking comments are the one you publically put up as being sarcastic mate...ie...LDR let me know when my entry money is due?? remember that???

Hey dont worry boys i'm easy accessible, just get in touch and we can sort anything out with a little bit of of love!!!!