Lamp Comp Final!!!

correction single handed......

i called you a coward for not saying on the nite, an then let a so clled mate come on an moan about it for you :whistling:

If you have a read back you will see on more than one occasion i asked the lads to let it go. I didnt open my mouth because it just wasnt worth it. What i did do is tell a friend EXACTLY what happened now again I WILL NOT APOLIGISE on the behalf of someone else. .

That bullshit statement about apollogising for someone else is getting a bit tired now......you said that to me in the beginning when your little mate started spouting his shit, but hey ho......funny how things change aint it.....i seem to recall the time you went up to whins place, just after getting back you didnt have too many good things to say for him, nor he did for your dog, but thats the difference between me and you and your little crew of ego strokers, i like to hear all peoples opinions and then make up my own, but dont worry tony you stick with your new found mates who big you up for the time being, truth be told you think whins a cock like all the others, you didnt like the way he was when you visited, but now he says your dogs a handy hound you think he's the nuts....fecking beauty mate!!!!!

I'll be back on shortly to add a bit more to this merry little farce!!!!!

You didnt really think i was gonna slink off into the distance with £900 quid and a few trophies did you mark??? Shame on you fat lad, you know i've got more staying power than that!!!!

You can say what you want an if WHIN didnt have to much to say about TROY then so what. Dont tell me who i like an who i dont like. An if you want a proper night lampin to see EXACTLY what TROY is capable of then name the place you no quite well ill be there with as CATCHER would say my dog that didnt make the GRADE. . Just get your dog out YOUR MATES PEN. An get the final ran. .

Tony, you realy shouldn't listen to crap that idiots tell you on the phone. I had LDR's dog in my kennel allmost a year ago, for a couple of weeks when he was moving house. I haven't even seen Bruce since the night WE were out ! Please get your facts right.

Cheers.

Oh so familiar though CP.....almost word perfect for his fat controller mate!!!!

No Dan these are my words, am sick of bein called shite for other peoples doings. Its funny hows you lot have got this little formula to make genuine dog lads look like P*ICKS by typin on a computer. If use put half as much effort into your lampin then maybe you would have actually had some decent land to lamp on. .

Dont worry tony i'm on a nightshift mate, i've got the whole night as and when i can to get my point across and it will be put across, but what you have to remember is you're siding up with a couple of c**ts, one of them you call a c**t yourself, the other a proper sad lonely fat little c**t, who it would seem his life i ruined!!!! i've worked with many 'ill' people....lol....but f**k me this boy takes the biscuit...... :yes: ........but its alright, i've worked with people far more dangerous, manipulative, and not least intelligent than he is, or you, or whin........whilst working with these people, i've had to grow quite a thick skin amongst the usual threats to rape and kill me daughters, partners, mother, family etc.....so you can see why some fat useless c**t who cant kick the skin of a turd making threats to me doesn't really warrant too much concern!!!! Likewise i get called far worse names than the imaginations of these inadequate, pathetic simple twats could ever come up with, so being called a thief is like fecking childsplay!!!!

But what i do know is that when someone goes onto the internet and tries to befriend a somebody of years considerably younger than themselves and lie about their age, by saying they are in fact of a similar age to their intended 'groomed' party, there is a name for that isn't there..........any offers on what that might be?????????

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

when i went out with you that nite i new you were adecent guy , and as daft as me for followin my uncle into crazy places for sport,but your no coward mate who ever says you are a coward its not what i saw when you went out lamping with us

i called you a coward for not saying on the nite, an then let a so clled mate come on an moan about it for you :whistling:

If you have a read back you will see on more than one occasion i asked the lads to let it go. I didnt open my mouth because it just wasnt worth it. What i did do is tell a friend EXACTLY what happened now again I WILL NOT APOLIGISE on the behalf of someone else. .

That bullshit statement about apollogising for someone else is getting a bit tired now......you said that to me in the beginning when your little mate started spouting his shit, but hey ho......funny how things change aint it.....i seem to recall the time you went up to whins place, just after getting back you didnt have too many good things to say for him, nor he did for your dog, but thats the difference between me and you and your little crew of ego strokers, i like to hear all peoples opinions and then make up my own, but dont worry tony you stick with your new found mates who big you up for the time being, truth be told you think whins a cock like all the others, you didnt like the way he was when you visited, but now he says your dogs a handy hound you think he's the nuts....fecking beauty mate!!!!!

You didnt really think i was gonna slink off into the distance with £900 quid and a few trophies did you mark??? Shame on you fat lad, you know i've got more staying power than that!!!!

You can say what you want an if WHIN didnt have to much to say about TROY then so what. Dont tell me who i like an who i dont like. An if you want a proper night lampin to see EXACTLY what TROY is capable of then name the place you no quite well ill be there with as CATCHER would say my dog that didnt make the GRADE. . Just get your dog out YOUR MATES PEN. An get the final ran. .

Tony, you realy shouldn't listen to crap that idiots tell you on the phone. I had LDR's dog in my kennel allmost a year ago, for a couple of weeks when he was moving house. I haven't even seen Bruce since the night WE were out ! Please get your facts right.

Cheers.

Oh so familiar though CP.....almost word perfect for his fat controller mate!!!!

No Dan these are my words, am sick of bein called shite for other peoples doings. Its funny hows you lot have got this little formula to make genuine dog lads look like P*ICKS by typin on a computer. If use put half as much effort into your lampin then maybe you would have actually had some decent land to lamp on. .

And your "little formula" is to post blatant lies about Bruce being in my kennel ?

Cheers.

No Richy thats me bein a p*ick. Everythin i have ever said has bein 100% True. Now use all know the wind ups an its not my fault they dragged this on. Apart from the daft statments like dan spendin the money an S*it like that which i actually found just as funny as you an dan did. An me havin a joke around over the T_SHIRT Then everythin else that has bei9n said regarding myself an LDR has bein TRUE. Dont get me wrong the wind ups did drag it on abit but what do use expect its what they do but when they are windin people up but actually speakin the TRUTH then thats when you just have to take it on the chin an bite your lip an not get personal because thats when things start gettin out of hand. Now id like to class myself of bein a DECENT lad. You have met me so make your own mind up on that. .

You profess to being a "decent" guy; yet you post a blatant lie ! I have tryed to keep out of this and only replied when my names been brought into it. You keep on about not appologising for other people...how about appologising for yourself, and retract the lie about Bruce being in my kennel ? MB brings this shit up regularly, even saying Bruce belongs to me, I expect it from him, but didn't expect it from you.

Cheers.

So then lads, i think its only fair that we have a list up of all my crimes against humanity and then i'll do my best to answer them all with an individual answer to each, i think thats fair dont you???

I'll start you off with a few and the let the rest of you brave vocal lads, with all your knowledge of me and my private life continue as you all seem to have so much to say when you think i've done a runner with the prescious competition money.....which let me say none of you have a stake in now, apart from the one person i've spoke to who doesn't seem to share your views.........

Theiving.......any offers on that one???

You know instead of playin games why dont you just read back an ask them what the f*ck are they on about?? Just like i have asked what the f*ck is dottty on about callin people he doesnt know COWARDS. .

Dont worry tony, i've made a note, but what with all the comments and accusations being thrown around by these 'men' i dont think it'll be too hard for them to step up and be counted!!! I'm a stickler for detail and like many poeple keep messages and logs of details, these include many many different things, but on here, it includes names and addresses of people who enter these lamping competitions, this year and last may i add, i'm also partial to keeping text messages that people like mark send me, making these empty idle threats!!!! I mean how f*****g stupid do you have to be, some of these comments could be seen as slanderous on a public forum, some of the texts could be seen as threatening and harrasment!!!! So is anyone gonna add anymor to the list.......oh hang on, i've got another one.............CHEAT.....lmfao

Not really sure where your goin with this dan, what type of note?? Your tellin me youve got my address!! So??

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ :thumbs:

Cheers.

And your "little formula" is to post blatant lies about Bruce being in my kennel ?

Cheers.

No Richy thats me bein a p*ick. Everythin i have ever said has bein 100% True. Now use all know the wind ups an its not my fault they dragged this on. Apart from the daft statments like dan spendin the money an S*it like that which i actually found just as funny as you an dan did. An me havin a joke around over the T_SHIRT Then everythin else that has bein said regarding myself an LDR has bein TRUE. Dont get me wrong the wind ups did drag it on abit but what do use expect its what they do but when they are windin people up but actually speakin the TRUTH then thats when you just have to take it on the chin an bite your lip an not get personal because thats when things start gettin out of hand. Now id like to class myself of bein a DECENT lad. You have met me so make your own mind up on that. .

You profess to being a "decent" guy; yet you post a blatant lie ! I have tryed to keep out of this and only replied when my names been brought into it. You keep on about not appologising for other people...how about appologising for yourself, and retract the lie about Bruce being in my kennel ? MB brings this shit up regularly, even saying Bruce belongs to me, I expect it from him, but didn't expect it from you.

Cheers.

If you read back rich i have just said thats me bein a p*ick.. Use get personal it seems your way, (you said this about hime he said this about her) Its hilarious an shows people what use really are about. .

so its okay for you an others tae openly slate people on an open forum

but when it happens to yous, yous want an explanation clapper.gif

gets better an better......

im sure everybody reading this will see who the shit stirrers are, who the sore losers are, who the cowardly lions are,

im away, an wont be back, so dont waste your breath thumbs.gif

Yea you have done a great job. . The truth always hurts.. . . drinks.gif

Single Handed for a guy who dident care about losing.You just wont go away.Any time some one takes your side.Yout right in there giving it big.Seem to me your pissed off because you dog couldent make the grade.It happens mate live with it.Dont blame it on the ground or the night.Good dogs dont just work there best in the dark with no noise.A good dog will work any where. Learn a little bit more mate before complaning.

And if you feel so stroungly about it lay down some cash and ask the guy for a rematch.atb Catcher

Dog didnt make the GRADE??? What a Toss pot. Tell you what am up your way next week catcher ill bring the dog that hasnt made the grade an ill run it against anythin in your pen you CLOWN.. An am not just talkin about runnin rabbits...

i nour neck we do the lotfeck.gif or just shut up

So then lads, i think its only fair that we have a list up of all my crimes against humanity and then i'll do my best to answer them all with an individual answer to each, i think thats fair dont you???

I'll start you off with a few and the let the rest of you brave vocal lads, with all your knowledge of me and my private life continue as you all seem to have so much to say when you think i've done a runner with the prescious competition money.....which let me say none of you have a stake in now, apart from the one person i've spoke to who doesn't seem to share your views.........

You know instead of playin games why dont you just read back an ask them what the f*ck are they on about?? Just like i have asked what the f*ck is dottty on about callin people he doesnt know COWARDS. .

Dont worry tony, i've made a note, but what with all the comments and accusations being thrown around by these 'men' i dont think it'll be too hard for them to step up and be counted!!! I'm a stickler for detail and like many poeple keep messages and logs of details, these include many many different things, but on here, it includes names and addresses of people who enter these lamping competitions, this year and last may i add, i'm also partial to keeping text messages that people like mark send me, making these empty idle threats!!!! I mean how f*****g stupid do you have to be, some of these comments could be seen as slanderous on a public forum, some of the texts could be seen as threatening and harrasment!!!! So is anyone gonna add anymor to the list.......oh hang on, i've got another one.............CHEAT.....lmfao

Not really sure where your goin with this dan, what type of note?? Your tellin me youve got my address!! So??

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ :thumbs:

But Dan theres bein S*ite said about me that hasnt come from you or Richy so i have just took it on the chin. It must be hard not bein able to defend the TRUTH hence the reason you start draggin stuff up which i think is Personal stuff that doesnt need sayin. .

Hang on hang on hang on............this thread is about me.........what nobody want to call me a liar, thief and cheat now???? Do you know what it is, i started to read back through this shit again to raise each point, seeing as nobody's stepping up to be counted, but FFS its so long winded, i'm amazed people have made it this far......

Hang on hang on hang on............this thread is about me.........what nobody want to call me a liar, thief and cheat now???? Do you know what it is, i started to read back through this shit again to raise each point, seeing as nobody's stepping up to be counted, but FFS its so long winded, i'm amazed people have made it this far......

So if you have now read it back you know who has said what!!.. Now put up EXACTLY what you want to know an from who. If i have said anythin to rattle your cage tell me an ill give you my reasons. . Cheers. .

I've made a note of whats been said about me and by whom mate thats the type of note........ thumbs.gif

But Dan theres bein S*ite said about me that hasnt come from you or Richy so i have just took it on the chin. It must be hard not bein able to defend the TRUTH hence the reason you start draggin stuff up which i think is Personal stuff that doesnt need sayin. .

Seen the video bring your dog up any time.He was under five month in the video.and bring a lot of cash.atb. Catcher

The stuff thats been said about you that you class as personal has n't come from me ansd richie for one reason tony.......we dont do tittle tattle mate.......and when and if we do its done between ourselves!!!! But your mates are going on what shit you've fed them, dont worry mate we all make mistakes and we all have to live by them...... :yes:

The stuff thats been said about you that you class as personal has n't come from me ansd richie for one reason tony.......we dont do tittle tattle mate.......and when and if we do its done between ourselves!!!! But your mates are going on what shit you've fed them, dont worry mate we all make mistakes and we all have to live by them...... :yes:

The thing is Dan the so called shit i have fed them isnt SHIT is it??? I have told WHIN an only WHIN Exactly what happened on our night out so if theres anythin thats UNTRUE then its not bein said by me. .

So if you have now read it back you know who has said what!!.. Now put up EXACTLY what you want to know an from who. If i have said anythin to rattle your cage tell me an ill give you my reasons. . Cheers. .

I'll see people who've said things that dont sit well with me mate dont worry........i'm a true believer in talking things through, that's why i'm so good at my job in psychiatry, there's usually always an answer, but first is the right of passage for them, and like an alchoholic has to admit they have a problem, likewise arseholes have to admit they've been one too.....not the easiest thing to do on an open forum, but hey, dont get carried away with stuff and then they wont have to will they!!!!