summer hunting

• 4 weeks later...

yep still hunt all through summer- actually I probably hunted more over summer back in Perth. But yes I used to see alot of snakes too dugites and tigers, tracks everywhere, just had to see what direction they headed in and be careful. It wasn't a day without seeing half a dozen or so. Not as many where I live now

HI brother fox hope you are doing well, Last weekend myself and brother Salt hunted with brother Callan out Breewarenia way only got a few small ones and were set up for a good nights hunting when the heavens opened up and put an end to that on the black soil country. the best we could do was get of the property without getting bogged.

By the way I have a new staghound male very happy with his work when he had the chance last weekend looking forward to a running dog show around Bathast next year.

Hi Haiybull

Yes we hunt all year round as well, hope to be able to chat with a few Aussie hunters on hear some times miss the boardog forum.

Stevemac

HI brother fox hope you are doing well, Last weekend myself and brother Salt hunted with brother Callan out Breewarenia way only got a few small ones and were set up for a good nights hunting when the heavens opened up and put an end to that on the black soil country. the best we could do was get of the property without getting bogged.

By the way I have a new staghound male very happy with his work when he had the chance last weekend looking forward to a running dog show around Bathast next year.

Hi Haiybull

Yes we hunt all year round as well, hope to be able to chat with a few Aussie hunters on hear some times miss the boardog forum.

Stevemac

HI !

What happend to the forum ? Is it closed ? if yes , why ?

Greeting´s

Steezy

yep still hunt all through summer- actually I probably hunted more over summer back in Perth. But yes I used to see alot of snakes too dugites and tigers, tracks everywhere, just had to see what direction they headed in and be careful. It wasn't a day without seeing half a dozen or so. Not as many where I live now

:icon_eek::icon_eek: Everytime we walked in the desert or forest in Oz I was looking for snakes :11: Spoke to one women in Margeret River who had tigers and dugites in her garden and found them giving birth under her patio :o She was blase about it :blink:

Hi Haiybull

Stevemac

HI !

What happend to the forum ? Is it closed ? if yes , why ?

Greeting´s

Steezy

Ian was getting too much shit off certain people and he decided he'd had enough

Yeah some people have to go and ruin a good thing. I spoke to Ian last week and you wouldn't believe the shit he was getting. It's a real shame as I've met and hunted with some top lads off that site and it was without doubt one of the very best around.