Hi back again, hope someone can help, my dog has started to get sore patches and furr loss on his rear end on top, i took him to the vets and he gave him a flea treatment antibiotics and malaseb dog shampoo, the tablets have run out and i am bathing him twice a week but this hairloss seems to move around his body, i thought it might be the webbox i'm feeding him but not sure, he has been on it for 3 years but have read it might be the chicken and corn in it, i have also given him piriton to see if this helps with the itching any help greatly appreciated. :(

Its hard to nail the prob iv had two in the past with probs like that, have you changed the dog bedding lately?, one o mine had a contact alergy to the packs of saw shavings used for bedding, i changed it to paper and fur grew back! other one lost fur due to too strong a flea tabs, it feked his coat for months ,and as you say mite be food its a Bast... of a problem. :hmm:

same problom with my dog a couple of months ago,went to the chemist,told him the problom and he gave me this liquid called SPOT ON,put it on the back of there neck,it soaks into there skin and lasts for 3 mnths,no probloms since all cleared up.

first thing i would do is feed the dog something other tha WEEBOX because its crap, food value is not a lot mostly water, try feeding raw meat chicken wings, mince, beef bones.....wash with head and sholders shampoo the flea... :victory:

Edited by pluckers son

nice one bud, beuaty is in the eye of the beholder, you must be fecking blind she,s ugly, lol. only joking bud, could be a few reasons for the condition, mostly its a alergy to flea bites causes this problem, seen it on a lab i know. Also too much protein in its diet. Also webbox is crap bud, you are better off giving it a bowl of water the amount in that tube would be the same. If you need any raw food mate let me know plenty here for you, especially lamb necks and ribs.

BREWERS YEAST is one of the best natural products includes high quality proteins and one of the best sources of B complex vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 expect B12. These vitamins release energy from carbohydrates. Amino Acids, 14 minerals, 17 vitamins and more.

BENEFITS

Skin,eyes,mouth,liver healthier and coat shinier helps flakey skin, stengthens the immune system, helps mantain muscles, helps recovery from wounds,helps sterss, neutralizes dogs urine stopping urine spots on the lawn,repels worms in digestive tract, helps control excessive shedding, helps diarrhoea through lack of chromium. Chromium helps reduce body fat, improves lean body mass balances the metabolism of glucose for energy,used for tear stains, and works against fleas & ticks and more.

RISKS

Some dogs can be allergic to yeast, any reactions stop using.

DOSAGE

Powders 1/2 teaspoon per 20 pounds of body weight tablets as package can be used with oils for best results. Some dry food may already contain brewers yeast .

Brewers Yeast is widely used by athletes human and animal. If you are happy with the way your dog is stick with what you are doing, if not give it a try.

Cheers Christian