• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank you all some pic of pups and dobie..pups are just over 3 weeks

nice pups pal   farmer

nice pups how many dogs and how many bitches have you got

Posted Images

they look good pupshave you got any full pics of them standing are they good runners and did you get homes for the rest cheers

hi my daughter is walking them at this mo will post pics when they are back,the two brown ones move well are quick (not whippet quick) but are very agile the black one is not very fast but listen the most and easier to train.had homes for all the others all around the country..

Guest fence_hopper

i own the dobie and go shooting with my ess and essxlab cross on walks the dobie hunt with them works cover and is not too bad so a couple of years ago decided to try her on the lamp she's not quick but is able to take her share a bit more brain than you would think..she will also work with ferrets.

the dog is a friends of mine he is a quick little od and works with ferrets and on the lamp..i wanted a litter from my bitch but did not want to put her too another dobie and wanted to find out if as a cross it would work both parents do work well enough for me..i know i will get stick for the cross but i can say that both are working dogs and each to their own..

sho8 lost photo of him whilst trying to upload will get another asap...

ah you mates with sh08 sez it all. they o look ok tho, best of luck with them

Edited by fence_hopper

fence hopper i am not a mate of sho8 just replied to a pm he sent me ages ago so as far as your dig at me it means nothing as i told you [bANNED TEXT] i keep myself to myself around here just posting pics of the pups i have as someone asked how they are getting on..

no offence but you do not know me so do not assume you know what i am like.

Guest fence_hopper

fence hopper i am not a mate of sho8 just replied to a pm he sent me ages ago so as far as your dig at me it means nothing as i told you [bANNED TEXT] i keep myself to myself around here just posting pics of the pups i have as someone asked how they are getting on..

no offence but you do not know me so do not assume you know what i am like.

i remeber you fella, jumped to the gun abit there lol. them pups are shaping up ok, shame anglesey is fukin hammered went out the other week 5 lamps i seen in about an hour. how old they now better get out if there old enough before everythings to shy lol

Edited by fence_hopper

yes mate its a shame it was brilliant a few years back to many rifles about to :thumbs:

do not get me started on the riflenobs how come it looks like london during the blitz around anglesey on a claim night with all the lazy rifle boys in thier 4 by 4's

Guest fence_hopper

lol bud i call it the disco island lol lads coming from all over the place coz they have hammered all there own stuff throu the winter. ahwell mate got to battle on. good luck with the pups. speak soon :thumbs: