Shugborough Game Fair

glad we did nt go now,got told the winning terrier was bred by the judge :whistling::thumbdown::whistling::thumbdown:

the winning terrier was not breed by the judge,sorry mate. it came from south wales.not from fiona in derby.so someone told you fibs ! :toast:

haveing sum stick on here butt

hi there nugget, don"t know you, but you know my dad !derwyn.my dad got big shoulders so he takes all this crap !loli just like winding them up.thanks, will tell dad u were on.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for posting these Photos, Willow managed reserve Champion in the overs straight racing and Striker got 1st in his class Had a great weekend   You also got a good shot of the fella who stol

sorry forgot to say we had champion pup and rev chapion pup.breed with the dogs we got here. the point ur trying to make is ? is the point u trying to make is that you know us ? well, ya everyone knows us, we got good breed of dogs. do they know you ? NOno bollocks ,u afraid to put your name to anything. never mind, one day u will grow up and be a man with pubies, just like me ! lol.coz i heard you ain"t got none

my name is above butty. reason my name not about is because i dont want my name to be about. dont want anyone knowing what i got or what i do. ok todd...hope puberty is going ok for you sounds like you love a bit of pubes :icon_redface::icon_redface: had them a few years now they no big deal i was like you though when i was going through it :clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2:

stop playing with fire you get burnt ugly

sorry forgot to say we had champion pup and rev chapion pup.breed with the dogs we got here. the point ur trying to make is ? is the point u trying to make is that you know us ? well, ya everyone knows us, we got good breed of dogs. do they know you ? NOno bollocks ,u afraid to put your name to anything. never mind, one day u will grow up and be a man with pubies, just like me ! lol.coz i heard you ain"t got none

my name is above butty. reason my name not about is because i dont want my name to be about. dont want anyone knowing what i got or what i do. ok todd...hope puberty is going ok for you sounds like you love a bit of pubes :icon_redface::icon_redface: had them a few years now they no big deal i was like you though when i was going through it :clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2:

I have been reading this all argument over the show?Lol but taken out on the boy is SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!Many people read this side not only members gone to Ground1 if you know so well Darwin why you just contact him your self with out going public have to tell you that hope one day nobody will speak to your kids like you just done shame on you!

hav"t u got anything better tow to tham argue with a boy of 12 u sad gut!lol. by the way whe to u want to go out with the bitch i should!nt have to brove enything to u budd i will . so when u got the bollocks to phone me we arrange sumething .waiting to hear frm u.

hav"t u got anything better tow to tham argue with a boy of 12 u sad gut!lol. by the way whe to u want to go out with the bitch i should!nt have to brove enything to u budd i will . so when u got the bollocks to phone me we arrange sumething .waiting to hear frm u.

made it to page 3 have i :clapper: nuggett you know im not ugly. you big head. i not arguing with him derwyn he telling me i got no pubes thats all...really hurt my feelings :no::no: i ring u when i can afford to top up butty. no job see. dont have to prove anything to me. got cracking pic of you on my pc from the gelligaer show last year. :kiss:

gelligar got nothing to do with working your dogs and thats what you been banging your gums about mate 1. don"t need to top up butt, revevre chargers i"ll take your call, u little shit ass. u pick on me as mush as you like , don"t pick on my 12 year old !he got more bollocks than you will ever have .ANY TIME, ANY PLACE ! ooooh sorry forgot ,you got not credit !lol.you not that far from me , we can walk and meet each other half way . waiting your call.

christ,sure kids have they re own forum on this site

Well said but the adults should know better and don't take the argument on them as i said if he knows Darwin so well take out with him not to go public and the credit on the phone get a job like rest of us!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading this all argument over the show?Lol but taken out on the boy is SICK !!!!!!!!!!!!Many people read this side not only members gone to Ground1 if you know so well Darwin why you just contact him your self with out going public have to tell you that hope one day nobody will speak to your kids like you just done shame on you!

Edited by b.kay

why ? do you have a problem with children in the hunting world ? may be i have miss understood you ! sometime children have far more things to say, and better things to say than the adults on this site. i have meet any a kid throught my years and they speak more sence than most adults.they have as much right to talk about the things they do as we do.they are the ones that will keep this livlyhood alive ! because all i can see is dog boys against dog boy because one wants to show and one wants to work. nither is wrong, but it is pulling this group apart for no reason.

feck me be quiet will u b.kay its only a bit of banter. derwyn did it before to someone (no names) so im doing it to him not. you got PM derwyn.

I don't even know if i know u but your attitude is not nice and the language poorly sous this forum is not for personal banter and grow up

Edited by b.kay

why ? do you have a problem with children in the hunting world ? may be i have miss understood you ! sometime children have far more things to say, and better things to say than the adults on this site. i have meet any a kid throught my years and they speak more sence than most adults.they have as much right to talk about the things they do as we do.they are the ones that will keep this livlyhood alive ! because all i can see is dog boys against dog boy because one wants to show and one wants to work. nither is wrong, but it is pulling this group apart for no reason.

bit OTT..I meant as in the stupid arguement and not directed at a child as well i think you know..but then hey it is providing a laugh

Edited by terrier.2