Shugborough Game Fair

Hi,

Been asked to put these pics on here by a few people from the Game Fair on Saturday. Due to the weather I couldn't make is back on Sunday - so only pics I have are Saturday.

RACING

Coursing Winner & Reserve

DSC_1793.jpg

Unders Winner & Reserve

DSC_1796.jpg

Overs Winner & Reserve

DSC_1798.jpg

Puppy Race Winner

DSC_1823.jpg

Puppy Race Reserve

DSC_1803.jpg

Terriers - Under 15" winners

DSC_1801.jpg

Terriers - Over 15" reserve & winner

DSC_1805.jpg

These chap seemed happy with his his dogs

DSC_1807.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for posting these Photos, Willow managed reserve Champion in the overs straight racing and Striker got 1st in his class Had a great weekend   You also got a good shot of the fella who stol

Showing - Terriers

Charity Class winner - all proceeds going to Help The Heros.

DSC_1811.jpg

Working Terrier winner & reserve

DSC_1828.jpg

Show Reserve & Champ

DSC_1831.jpg

Showing - Lurchers

Puppy Winner & Reserve

DSC_1824.jpg

Show Champ & Reserve

DSC_1838.jpg

Bull x Winner & Reserve

DSC_1834.jpg

Working Lurcher Winner & Reserve

DSC_1832.jpg

Debs

glad we did nt go now,got told the winning terrier was bred by the judge :whistling::thumbdown::whistling::thumbdown:

the winning terrier was not breed by the judge,sorry mate. it came from south wales.not from fiona in derby.so someone told you fibs ! :toast:

did it come from the same kennels as the other 21 show dogs you got :clapper: nice pics on facebook of your trophies too... :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

wish i had kennels with 21 champion winners in !thanks mate glad you like all my trophies ,i know many who would love to have them. but it takes time and dedication to get your terriers in the right condition to win that many :feck:

glad we did nt go now,got told the winning terrier was bred by the judge :whistling::thumbdown::whistling::thumbdown:

the winning terrier was not breed by the judge,sorry mate. it came from south wales.not from fiona in derby.so someone told you fibs ! :toast:

did it come from the same kennels as the other 21 show dogs you got :clapper: nice pics on facebook of your trophies too... :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

wish i had kennels with 21 champion winners in !thanks mate glad you like all my trophies ,i know many who would love to have them. but it takes time and dedication to get your terriers in the right condition to win that many :feck:

your right der it does take time and dedication to get them looking like that, fair play they looking good too. most boys i know in the dog game though have only got time and dedication to work theyre terriers not show them... ATB in future shows...

good on you derwyn.not a show man myself, but a dog has got to be in good condition to be at its best to work. " all work and no play " we all know the saying. when a dog in good nick he"ll give his all, and i"v seen yours at work !good luck for you and the boy for this season showing.i"ll willing take many of your terriers off your hands, with what i"v seen this winter

well done Derwyn and Todd, when I was working and showing dogs many years ago I used to get the same wind ups when I won a show.. only in those days it was face to face !!

well rough dog. nice to c you back on the sceen. :clapper: don"t forget there"s a pup here for your boy when he"s ready. :feck: and yes you are right them were the good old days! face to face, :boxing: pity it was not like that now !not hiding behind a pc! :tongue2:

Thanks for posting these Photos, Willow managed reserve Champion in the overs straight racing and Striker got 1st in his class :thumbs: Had a great weekend :D

You also got a good shot of the fella who stole my dog last year !!!! :yes:

hi moosha point him out for me was he at peterbourh last year when i saw you regs steve pm me if you like Edited by k94v

well done Derwyn and Todd, when I was working and showing dogs many years ago I used to get the same wind ups when I won a show.. only in those days it was face to face !!

well rough dog. nice to c you back on the sceen. :clapper: don"t forget there"s a pup here for your boy when he"s ready. :feck: and yes you are right them were the good old days! face to face, :boxing: pity it was not like that now !not hiding behind a pc! :tongue2:

derwyn ill tell you face to face if i see you that your a bell end in the terrier world. you dont work dogs yet sell them for STUPID money. wonder how that black un has got a mark... :whistling:

lol! my dad puts his name up and says what he wants under his name ! you picks hide behind stupid name coz you to afraid to put your real names ! i act older than you lot and am only 12 ! grow up. proper dog boys stick together, not slag each other off.and as for the black bitch we will take her out anytime you want, name your day big boy ! lol