have you ever shot yourself.

wrowmon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive never shot myself, but know a guy that lost an eye, cos of a brainless 14 yr old with an airrifle. the guy was walking about 60/70 yrds away, when this kid pointed the rifle at the lad from the hip. and just pulled the trigger, blinded instantly. he was only a young lad at the time so didnt want to have surgery to remove the eye. but it got infected and the doctors where worried about cross contamination with the other eye, so they had to remove it.at first the gave him just a grey blank thing that went in the place where his eye was, then they gave him a temp false one while they got someone from the usa to make his proper false eye. and he even has 85% movement in it.the lad that did it got a few hours comunity service and a token fine :no::no:

Lets hope that your words never come and bite you right on the ass Davy pal :whistling:

Si

hi zini

HOOK LINE & SINKER!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

you should know me better than that! :thumbs:

im back 5 minutes and up to my old tricks again :boogie::laugh::laugh::laugh::tongue2:

sorry cuold not resist after reading all the posts,unlucky it was you! :tongue2:

regards

davy

I have to confess that when I was a lot younger and even dafter than I am now I had a close shave of the milbro type.

My younger brother had really pee'd me off so decided to use his best Action Man as target practice. I don't know what the balistic resistance of the newer AMs is but the originals were made of stern stuff . The pellet flattened itself on "Alan" and came back to hit me right in the fore-head . I was very stupid and very lucky!

All the AM suffered was a round grey dusting of lead on his Terminator-like chest . I also had to bluff to my Mum as to why I had suddenly sprouted a hindu dot between my eyes . Luckily (if that's the word ) my little bro kept quiet as a few days previously he'd thrown a dart in my foot and I had'nt squealed on him so we were quits .

Edited by comanche

I've never shot myself but.....

Back when we were kids, we used to empty the shot out of 12g cartridges then put them in a vice, x-head screwdriver against the primer, then hit the handle with a hammer.

It was all good laughs and bangs for a while 'til one day, a primer blew back and took the end off my little finger.

Stupid dumb-f**k or what.....

Kids, bless!

Embarassed Cheers.

My pal shot me with my gat gun when we were about 12, I shot him back with his gun, It was very similar to the gat but was made by daisy or diana. After realising neither gun had the power to hurt us, we just kept doing it lol. Stupid boys! Gave no thought to our eyesight but luckily neither of us got hurt at all.

I don't want a pellet in my ass!

We should all take shots and Phantoms ass if we do have to quote it,after all he is into ballistics and would be very "educational" for us all to see.

I'm sure his Doctors would like to see him again.

"What is it this time?Pellet or Knife Wound?"

"Pellet"

"Okay,where this time this has got into a habit now!"

"My ass"

"I think you'll have to go private the NHS don't fund this sort of treatment and I certainly don't!God man what have you been trying to do with your Air Rifle and ASS!?"

Not funny but I enjoyed writing it :icon_eek: