For sale due to personnel circumstances,

Blue bull x bitch 18 months old, 25/26tts, 60/70lbs, semi stock brocken,very keen and has caught only prob 20 rabbits up to now. Bred by a good friend of mine from 2 very good dogs. has seen teeth and coped very well, quiet in kennell and is kennelled with another dog. Plenty of fire in her. £150 which is a fair price.

Trial welcome.

• Like 1

Blue bull x bitch 18 months old, 25/26tts, 60/70lbs, semi stock brocken,very keen and has caught only prob 20 rabbits up to now. Bred by a good friend of mine from 2 very good dogs. has seen teeth and coped very well, quiet in kennell and is kennelled with another dog. Plenty of fire in her. £150 which is a fair price.

Trial welcome.

[/quote

Tryed too pm ya but you cant receive them..

Trial welcome.

[/quote

Tryed too pm ya but you cant receive them..

can you call me thanks 07775075927

Trial welcome.

am very keen if she is still available..

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap dog that mate and to come with a trial aswell.Fair play to you shaw she will get snaped up in no time :thumbs:

[/quote call me mate i will take that bitch thamks 07775075927