alsatian x greyhound

8 hours ago, billhardy said:

My grandsons moves to engineering academy hence his little jukel will be here fa me ta see to and exercise ,this his what my grandson wants and his wishes are priority he needs to focus on his schooling with the knowledge his wee jukel in the best hands.we have other big jukels in the team fa pest control if needed so it his not must breed scenario.i would have liked ta rear a welp on from jaz nut other priorities at times take presidence and that's how it his, no big deal has long has she can stop the odd few Conies and pests she has a bed and good snap when that ends she will be gone .atb bill

Fair play bill atb to the youngun 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, deerdogs said:

Ask her if she cares ?

D08BB0D1-D197-4B41-BEDF-63A9BA07AA6E.jpeg

hi mate what's the reason for the dog being raised up of the ground like that ? It seem to be a big thing in England working them on platforms I have my own idea why it done be id like to here your viewWP_20190406_13_03_31_Pro.jpg.46faed37b9b1c37000431fbd6e6b632d.jpg

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Was the dog on the platform restrained? Why the platform? Interested to know mate.

Yes was restrained. Use the table to work on grips of the dogs. Can be done back tying a dog to a fence post and working on your knees but putting them on a table saves doing that. Other people may have different uses for them ??

• Like 2
2 hours ago, deerdogs said:

Yes was restrained. Use the table to work on grips of the dogs. Can be done back tying a dog to a fence post and working on your knees but putting them on a table saves doing that. Other people may have different uses for them ??

I thought it might be to stop the dogs keep biting the decoy in the alberts 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, deerdogs said:

hi mate what's lines is your bitch from them pups look nice strong pups

is your bitch used for pp work or ipo

• Like 1
1 hour ago, milliken said:

She’s from KNPV lines on Sires side, Granddaughter to the world famous Berry 2 and ringsport lines on Dams side. 

Shes an operational security dog but also used for pp, pest control, beating and  trials. ??

• Like 2
1 hour ago, milliken said:

and are they bel mals, or dutch sheps nice dogs  either way.  i like the dutch Shepherd  in pure form, but x back to gsd  make great dog for  pp work and  guard dogs . A copper who came to my house last week to check me out regards my 12g / cabinet , just for  my  re new every 5 years. we spoke about gsds etc, and i said they  because of the HD in the breed, they  thinking or did  use dutch sheps . he said they using now  good working gsds with good hip scores  and good temps , and want to keep the size/ power of the breed, this what he told me the want as police dogs  today .