alsatian x greyhound

15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm surprised you don't already know what to put over her bill. Not knocking you, as we all change our minds pretty frequently, as to what we think we might need etc. 

She's already doing what you want, so, if it was me, I'd already be 90% sure of what to put her to. Atb ?

Furg you dont know what day it is haif the time ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Furg you dont know what day it is haif the time ??

Au contraire ?.  Anyway, bought myself some heat dispersing equipment especially for this summer. Therefor I shall be sharp and cognitive this year ?

Anyway, is 'haif' a scottish dialect? ?

And look at that, I just mispelt therefore.

See, it doesn't matter ?

And misspelt!

Kin el, I need to slow down on this red wine ?

Edited by shaaark
28 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Au contraire ?.  Anyway, bought myself some heat dispersing equipment especially for this summer. Therefor I shall be sharp and cognitive this year ?

Anyway, is 'haif' a scottish dialect? ?

No haif is a mining town dialect 

47 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No haif is a mining town dialect 

Mining town? I've lived in a 'mining part of the country' off and on all my life, and I've never heard 'haif' being said! 

Admit it, you just mispelled 'HALF'. 

No shame in that blacky, we all mispell things from time to time. Don't feel bad about it, chin up ? ?

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mining town? I've lived in a 'mining part of the country' off and on all my life, and I've never heard 'haif' being said! 

Admit it, you just mispelled 'HALF'. 

No shame in that blacky, we all mispell things from time to time. Don't feel bad about it, chin up ? ?

I niver maspel enyfink 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Has rays buck sired any pups yet

Not to my knowledge but the short list has been shortened and two other studs being looked in two one I have ran with all season takes everything single ,that's one of our own and the other a very close personal friend who runs a good jukel.ta the max none I believe have sired any welps .we will see how things pan out it'll be my last jukel so we'll see atb bill

• Like 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Why not Buck? Too much shepherd ye reckon?

Not in the slightest  matching up  pairing up his the breeding policy I believe his allways been the way foreward the stud his hopefully going be a bull grey bred down from home town stuff generations of workers .buck katchum his a good jukel and would make very good welps far better with another type than he would with jaz ,atb bill

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2019 at 19:59, billhardy said:

Thing his alsation X will compliment most other xs,they are a type that were much bred fa specificsand a specific purpose.atb bill

yeh to a nice 24 in grew bitch ,  you get some crackers , his  size/power , and his good coat/feet and stamina , make real good lurchers for mooching in the day and  good lamp dogs . you missed a  chance of a good dog  Bill , he put  some size back in to Jaz pups   deff  .!! 

4 hours ago, bird said:

yeh to a nice 24 in grew bitch ,  you get some crackers , his  size/power , and his good coat/feet and stamina , make real good lurchers for mooching in the day and  good lamp dogs . you missed a  chance of a good dog  Bill , he put  some size back in to Jaz pups   deff  .!! 

Ray I know what Buck brings ta the xs in a jukel etc,but and here's the thing jaz ain't being put in pup ,I prefer ta work the last bit out a her ,it his what it his and like I said there's some fabulous studs out there ,aswell has Buck our family have the whole spectrum of huge heavy types from the minshaw bull greys ta sal xes ,but hey has fa Buck good jukel enjoy and I believe some one will use him .chances Ray I have passed plenty by in my life time I don't dwell on it best not two, if I do take another jukel which I doubt I'll take a gift but fa now I got get the little tyke up and running. Atvb  bill

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ray I know what Buck brings ta the xs in a jukel etc,but and here's the thing jaz ain't being put in pup ,I prefer ta work the last bit out a her ,it his what it his and like I said there's some fabulous studs out there ,aswell has Buck our family have the whole spectrum of huge heavy types from the minshaw bull greys ta sal xes ,but hey has fa Buck good jukel enjoy and I believe some one will use him .chances Ray I have passed plenty by in my life time I don't dwell on it best not two, if I do take another jukel which I doubt I'll take a gift but fa now I got get the little tyke up and running. Atvb  bill

What changed your mind bill

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

My grandsons moves to engineering academy hence his little jukel will be here fa me ta see to and exercise ,this his what my grandson wants and his wishes are priority he needs to focus on his schooling with the knowledge his wee jukel in the best hands.we have other big jukels in the team fa pest control if needed so it his not must breed scenario.i would have liked ta rear a welp on from jaz nut other priorities at times take presidence and that's how it his, no big deal has long has she can stop the odd few Conies and pests she has a bed and good snap when that ends she will be gone .atb bill

• Like 1

buck over a coursing bred bitch be the way forward imo?my mate put a Merlin/eve bred dog over his alsation/grey bitch yrs ago,all looked like wooley coursing dogs....showing good signs until they got chored away.....remember a silly cnut putting pics up on here of 1 of them banging on how well it was bred?spat his dummy when I told him the true breeding and told him it was stolen ?never seen him on here again?

• Like 4