alsatian x greyhound

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

If the winds howling like it is here you might have better chance plonk yourself on the warrens and lamp from there granny and eggs I know but hope you do well mate

Been out saw 3 ran 1 missed 1 was alot of ground to cover before he could get close but he needed at least the one run. Problem is now there isn't loads to go at so for his first season I could have done with some of your myxi ones for a confidence boost he hasn't caught the last couple of times I've been out 

3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Been out saw 3 ran 1 missed 1 was alot of ground to cover before he could get close but he needed at least the one run. Problem is now there isn't loads to go at so for his first season I could have done with some of your myxi ones for a confidence boost he hasn't caught the last couple of times I've been out 

Yeah could do with a few catches couldn't he 

Come up and get a few 

8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Above Average means a lot of different things to a lot of different people, seen acouple of so called legends get shown up.

as for buck been a legend only thing I’ve ever herd about him s his hight and weight ?

Not been long back was mild but a good wind  I saw tonight what the owner called in his words  a real un and i don't need to worry about that ? I can safely say he  jumped about and shouted it's dead that it's dying that more than what did die but he's happy with it and that's all that counts but you can see how some legends if that what call them are made having only had below average I would be happy with average never mind a legend but some folk need legend status and it's normally in there heads that they have it 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

Not been long back was mild but a good wind  I saw tonight what the owner called in his words  a real un and i don't need to worry about that ? I can safely say he  jumped about and shouted it's dead that it's dying that more than what did die but he's happy with it and that's all that counts but you can see how some legends if that what call them are made having only had below average I would be happy with average never mind a legend but some folk need legend status and it's normally in there heads that they have it 

Spot on that 

Everytime some fecker says that's dead even under there breath it will get off 

Edited by Black neck
12 hours ago, dytkos said:

Not often a lot of drama if it is "a real 'un," they quite often make it look easy. Hope you had a good night.

Cheers, D.

It was cheers d i think the lad that owned the real un tried to make out it was something it wasn't don't get wrong it was a decent dog and knew how to run gear and was a pleasure to watch  I just could of done without the drama and being told it was the best at everything despite making hard work of some tasks 

• Like 1