alsatian x greyhound

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

Katchum has a self professed flute has proved that on her this thread you are a cowardice grass I don't need knock doors you can be dealt with when I want any day night of the week I ain't to fussy about yas little matters I work pretty much single  really enjoy the the trolls quotes following yas around ,but perhaps I old school and flutes got teld with and you will have your moment I steer a White birth of flutes grasses that what you are an untrustworthy  dangerous gobby flute.we have a way a dealing with your sort .catterick flute.atb bill

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A grass?is that best you can do ffs, other night ye was gonna kill me yet now ye know where I live you’ll do it another time??? you Fcuking joke ? 

how many folk have you threatened to batter now bill? Am are we all scared of you? Or just too nice to slap an ole cnut ???

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

A grass?is that best you can do ffs, other night ye was gonna kill me yet now ye know where I live you’ll do it another time??? you Fcuking joke ? 

how many folk have you threatened to batter now bill? Am are we all scared of you? Or just too nice to slap an ole cnut ???

Not once was I thinking of battering you katchum or killing you I told you what your sort have done to them that waffling tongue need adjusting but like you say when and where outside catterick when tonight I can be there yes or on th road to your work. Your scared shirtless not saying  Cana speak da the others it you are cowardice sticks with yas and that's what you are cowardice come down from that little part of Yorkshire  what do I have to do to bring you out send a taxi for you  yas fecking flute self confessed flute you katchum send has much on this thread he his what he his a flute catterick flute  do not trust flutes first sight of pressure they crack ta save there own bacon and katchum that's what you are untrustworthy .for what it's worth some one sent me you postcode silly young sprog .Atb bill

19 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

The f**k is a flute? Besides a woodwind instrument that is

I think because you have to blow a flute to play it it's like saying he's a whistle blower just another word for being a grass ....... well that's how I understand it I may be wrong dunno ?