alsatian x greyhound

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he no legend Ron lol,  there prob loads out there as good or better mate . All i ever wanted from a dog was one that  had  decent  brain, good feet/ coat good stamina , and fair pace, and bit more gri

Coursing sire malli bitch dam atb Bill 

Considering putting a long dog over my bitch in a year or 2. She works all game aswell as the man 

Posted Images

On 20 February 2010 at 13:09, huntingalltheway said:

sorry for the spelling but i had one of the malinious x greyhound. there as game as hell and would say there the better x but i had massive problems with fence training tried everything but all he would do was howl like hell. dont get me wrong he was marking berries at 13 weeks real switched on but was a complete let down on fences so i sent him back to the breeder as promised if i would ever rehome him as his pick of litter died. which was a shame but no chance in hell was i picking him over every fence and gate. no chance. so ive gone back to the trusted alsatian/grey.

Got ask this why and how did you fail ta get a malli xs grey not to jump gates fences small hedges etc.that fa me his shocking .i know that alsation so can jump but feck me mallinois will scale literally anything .atb bill

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

I am surprised nobody has  used Bird's 'Buck' ( a first cross). works everything and a big softie with other dogs. Great temperament.

It has xes my mind of using him even asked Ray's permission ,with me if I breed would be for the right reason I may fail a jukel from jaz and Buck and that's the plain truth age the ability and the drive in me his not has strong and my thoughts breeding a jukel of that quality needs a handler that will give it loads fa seven yrs plus .and fa me its all or nothing that his the reason I have not bred her on ,the reasons got be right and my opinion that's how it should be ,don't think I haven't mulled it over time and time again I have the speed of though and ability could be phenomenal but hey that's all just my thoughts.atb bill

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Flacko said:

My pure mally bitch wii jump onto garage roof hit trees & go up loves jumping in fact sometimes you close your eyes and fear the worst atb Flacko 

Do you use your mally for working mate or just guard dog as i would love to own one of these or a x atb cbx 

Yes mate she’s took a few rabbits when out bushing she marks bury’s & earths & not shy grabbing man nor beast trouble is with her & a lot of her breed you can only work her  with the family as she’s always got one eye on strangers  not suited for everyone they a bit wired up can be too much for some , mind & body need work atb Flacko 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Yes mate she’s took a few rabbits when out bushing she marks bury’s & earths & not shy grabbing man nor beast trouble is with her & a lot of her breed you can only work her  with the family as she’s always got one eye on strangers  not suited for everyone they a bit wired up can be too much for some , mind & body need work atb Flacko 

Just watching them gives me a nervous tick. Too hyper a dog for me.

35 minutes ago, Flacko said:

U ever thought of putting a greyhound over her mate?? atb cbx