Lakeland type terrier

A 16 month old lakeland type terrier

Very keen dog working foxes, would be ideal for a terrierman as it doesnt hunt up!

This is one of the keenest dogs i have ever owned a little too keen for my liking and mixes very well with its quarry.

the reason im selling is i havnt got any work on at the moment and i need money to buy a new van.

£180 ono

South Wales

Any questions will be answered through PM

post-4963-12662353385_thumb.jpg

Sorry about pic but i havnt got anything better.

Edited by wag
to save you from being prosecuted read the hunting act ..

A 16 month old lakeland type terrier

Very keen dog working foxes, would be ideal for a terrierman as it doesnt hunt up!

This is one of the keenest dogs i have ever owned a little too keen for my liking and mixes very well with its quarry.

the reason im selling is i havnt got any work on at the moment and i need money to buy a new van.

£180 ono

South Wales

Any questions will be answered through PM

post-4963-12662353385_thumb.jpg

Hi mate am very interested in dog where abouts in sw are you and can you pm me a contact number

cheers bb

Sorry about pic but i havnt got anything better.

Guest GoneToGround1

Selling a dog to put a mere £180 towards a new van?? I could think of a lot of things to sell to make £180 before i sold one of my terriers.

likewise. if i had a decent terrier id sell my arse before that... :clapper::notworthy:

Selling a dog to put a mere £180 towards a new van?? I could think of a lot of things to sell to make £180 before i sold one of my terriers.

likewise. if i had a decent terrier id sell my arse before that... :clapper::notworthy:

Ive have worked and sold other things to make money mate, you dont know anything about my situation...And im the same, i wouldnt take any amount of money for any of my other terriers but if you read the add propperly, the dogs genuine enough but isnt the right dog for me. :whistling:

Guest GoneToGround1

Ive have worked and sold other things to make money mate, you dont know anything about my situation...And im the same, i wouldnt take any amount of money for any of my other terriers but if you read the add propperly, the dogs genuine enough but isnt the right dog for me. :whistling:

dont say alot for you then does it work and sold other things to make money. all the best with the sale hope the dog goes to a genuine home...