more pest control

:feck: f**k OFF, HOW COME YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER ? ABIT TOO FRIENDLY FOR MY LIKING YOU TWO WERE, MY EYES IN BACK OF MY HEAD WILL BE WELL OPEN FROM NOW ON IN THE FIELD WITH YOU, back to the post, good bitch you have there puff, I MEAN PAL, :D

just been to swilly shooting shop the guy from behind the bar at club was buying wellies n a barbour jacket who is he going lamping wi Co- :whistling::no::no:

i recieved a call mid week from a local keeper to ask if i would run the terriers through a few earths on his land now the shooting had finished on there, so arranged to meet him friday afternoon , the very 1st spot we tryed was a 6 mtr drain which produced this very large dog fox which was shot by higun and the keeper , good result and 1 happy keeper

i just hope here son turns of as good has she does

did u manage to get the picture of him mickb

blink.gifkiss.gif

feck.gif f**k OFF, HOW COME YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER ? ABIT TOO FRIENDLY FOR MY LIKING YOU TWO WERE, MY EYES IN BACK OF MY HEAD WILL BE WELL OPEN FROM NOW ON IN THE FIELD WITH YOU, back to the post, good bitch you have there puff, I MEAN PAL, biggrin.gif

just been to swilly shooting shop the guy from behind the bar at club was buying wellies n a barbour jacket who is he going lamping wi Co- whistling.gifno.gifno.gif

think he misunderstood cochise when he said he would take him doggingkiss.gifblink.gif

well done mate got landrover fixed now afta that day rattin carnt wait to get my new black dog goin ,that russel cumin on wel pal

good to hear carl mick tells me uve picked a bit more land up mybe give ur new dog a wirl on there some time soon pal atb dbrittthumbs.gif

i recieved a call mid week from a local keeper to ask if i would run the terriers through a few earths on his land now the shooting had finished on there, so arranged to meet him friday afternoon , the very 1st spot we tryed was a 6 mtr drain which produced this very large dog fox which was shot by higun and the keeper , good result and 1 happy keeper

i just hope here son turns of as good has she does

did u manage to get the picture of him mickb

pm me your number again and i will send it by phone

:feck: f**k OFF, HOW COME YOU HAVE HIS NUMBER ? ABIT TOO FRIENDLY FOR MY LIKING YOU TWO WERE, MY EYES IN BACK OF MY HEAD WILL BE WELL OPEN FROM NOW ON IN THE FIELD WITH YOU, back to the post, good bitch you have there puff, I MEAN PAL, :D

just been to swilly shooting shop the guy from behind the bar at club was buying wellies n a barbour jacket who is he going lamping wi Co- :whistling::no::no:

is it the et fingers that do it for you co :sick:

had a nice vixen last year from next pipe over

ive done quite well out of them over years till they started lifting them up, had afew ferrel cats too from them,

GONE BUSH ask dbritt who he took out on valentines day :D

d brit did E.T hands enjoy the meal. i hope he put out after you spent all that money. too much of :drink: mate i told you it inpears your vision :tongue2:
  • 4 weeks later...