Mtn Lions on the prowl

Hey Doc.

Better bring those hounds over this way. Picture taken just across the river from us. One seen in town last week. Looking over a keep fit walker. I hope she was an Anti! The hiker must have been too skinny because the lion just walked on by!!

Can't think why there are not many deer around?

post-33281-126600024477_thumb.jpg

Hey Doc.

Better bring those hounds over this way. Picture taken just across the river from us. One seen in town last week. Looking over a keep fit walker. I hope she was an Anti! The hiker must have been too skinny because the lion just walked on by!!

Five together? Heck of a litter.whistling.gif

Hey Doc.

GET THE WHIPPETS ON EM MATE..

nice picture mate :thumbs: . are you aloud to hunt them, and if yes, what do you use on them.

Yes you can hunt them in season and only in some areas. In this State Washington and across the river in Oregon the Antis put a stop to hound hunting a few years ago,but lions or cougar are getting so plentiful and not afraid of man that hunting with hounds is now allowed in this area. It's legal in a lot of other states. UpHillDoc the man to ask.

f****n hell if i seen them id be running the other way lyk lol

It's getting to be a regular sight. Usually just one and in the early morning on a road kill deer. The Yakima Indian reservation is only a few miles away and the Indians won't let non-tribal people hunt on the Res. so the cougars always have somewhere to lay up undisturbed.