• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

och brian at the end of the day the dog just might not have been interested in that paticular bitch!(one mans junk is another mans tresure and all that). Dont think he will be gay at all just maybe not the right bitch or right time for him!

Here when u gonna bring the new wee pup over so i can see it?

Edited by Terrie

well hes a faggot that fair catches stuff .and i dont wank dogs i herd that you the man for that job

Try leaving your dog alone with the bitch for longer than 5 minutes, if you have to, sit on a chair and hold the bitch by the collar and let the dog have a sniff. If that doesnt work try lifting the dog on and get someone to hold the bitch up!

Im prety sure your dog aint bent mate! probably more of an old virgin.

Make sure there is no other male about when trying!

If this doesnt work maybe he is queerclapper.gif You can pop ya dummy back in, im havin a laugh...

pm stabba, i know his dog was the same

an i know he spent a load a money sending the tyke tae counselling....

he did mention if this failed then jeremy kyle was his last hope................

but if i was you id have a chat wae the poof, i mean dog an ask him

to admit he is gay instead a going doon stabba's road an taking the dog on jeremy kyle for a lie detector test :thumbs:

:clapper::clapper: f*****g cracked me up that one!

he did mention if this failed then jeremy kyle was his last hope................

to admit he is gay instead a going doon stabba's road an taking the dog on jeremy kyle for a lie detector test :thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I might be wrong, but in dogs yes and bitchs, it more like [Dominant] thing.not a sexual thing.?? We had a bullmastiff bitch, that would hump any dog+bitch,but she was very dog aggressive :boxing: .Thats when fights start,when one try's to [dominated]the weaker other dog[mentally+physically] :yes:

to admit he is gay instead a going doon stabba's road an taking the dog on jeremy kyle for a lie detector test thumbs.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif

class dotty

you mad jock

clapper.gifclapper.gif

back in 1985 my father got a working red setter great working dog but he would not mate with any bitches at all.

but he used to try it on with with cat and we caught him raping our working collie when it was chained up in the yard

setter's name was jason maybe that was a clue.collie was called butch but we don't think he was that butch..