working whippet for sale

12 week old non ped whippet male for sale, last one left, due to timewaster, will make 21" to 22" to the shoulder, Sire: Tonmawr Tribal Dancer (Cracker) K.C reg pure whippet, Dam: Lexi 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound out of Glen 'Strike while the irons hot' will make great pet, show, worker, agility etc.... blue and white parti coloured, dew clawed, wormed, flea'd, bred for intelligence and speed, really smart dog super fast learner,

£200 no offers, and no timewasters please! excellent home wanted for this brill dog!

Dam is 21" TTS sire is 22" TTS both a good stocky build and not your typical lightweight whippet, PM me for more details, Thanks!

North Wales, area!

post-4916-126588199586_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

what do the parents do workwise???

the parents an pup are a credit to you :thumbs:

Sire was shown when younger but grew to big for the ring and now hunts rabbits but not seriously, Dam has hunted on the lamp and day time on rabbit's her siblings also work too, and Thanks for the compliment, I am very pround of them if I do say so myself :)

12 week old non ped whippet male for sale, last one left, due to timewaster, will make 21" to 22" to the shoulder, Sire: Tonmawr Tribal Dancer (Cracker) K.C reg pure whippet, Dam: Lexi 3/4 whippet 1/4 greyhound out of Glen 'Strike while the irons hot' will make great pet, show, worker, agility etc.... blue and white parti coloured, dew clawed, wormed, flea'd, bred for intelligence and speed, really smart dog super fast learner,

£200 no offers, and no timewasters please! excellent home wanted for this brill dog!

Dam is 21" TTS sire is 22" TTS both a good stocky build and not your typical lightweight whippet, PM me for more details, Thanks!

North Wales, area!

Lovely strong pup,good luck in finding a home for him. :thumbs: