bitch coming into heat

so no one is allowed to ask questions about there dogs on this forum because they should have looked it up before they got the dog,is baslicy what youre saying ?

No what i'm saying is anybody who gets a dog should find out basic care before getting a dog...Oh and why did you get a dog and a bitch and kennel them together ? or did you not think of any problems that might arise

thats a fair point like

so no one is allowed to ask questions about there dogs on this forum because they should have looked it up before they got the dog,is baslicy what youre saying ?

No what i'm saying is anybody who gets a dog should find out basic care before getting a dog...Oh and why did you get a dog and a bitch and kennel them together ? or did you not think of any problems that might arise

i had the dog before i got the bitch and wasnt planning on getting the bitch only took her because my friend wanted rid of her and i said id keep it for him for a couple of weeks and when hees sorted he can have her back then after the 2 weeks he phoned and said he didnt want her back thats why i got both dogs.shaun

shaun you aint got to explain to anybody why you want or got 2 dogs and its a sad state of affairs when anyone comes on here or anywhere else asking for advise and gets shit for it dont let it put you off mate theres loads on here will always give you good advice .

is there anything i can do or get the vets to do to stop my bitch coming into heat?? any help welcome..thanks in advance.shaun. just addig dont want her in heat because shees kenneld up with my dog and hees starting to have a sniff about.shes going 9 month is you need the info and its her first time in heat also.thanks again shaun. :thumbs:

the vet can give an injection i think to stop the heat not a 100% just phone your vet and ask