INDE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

why , thank you marco, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: that can now be your claim to fame, my old dog came from your old dog :D:thumbs:

I'M FAMOUS :laugh::laugh::laugh: AT LAST..........I might watch the Natural Born Hare Killers DVD'S now :hmm: but i'll have to keep the volume down cause 1000 yard greg's commentry gets abit :wallbash: :sick: :o:icon_eek: after 5 mins :laugh::laugh:

heres another one for your coursing archives Baz :drink:

pups007Small.jpg

flo come from bishop auckland marco flo would be 15 16 years old now mate

IMG_2720.jpg

carson x whippet greyhound the gers of here owns it.

my mate got the dam to this pup from carson ment to be doing ok a few of them from the litter baz i got number for you to contact him dam came from scotlandthumbs.gif

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

similar but they have a bit broader heads,,nice bitch..

• Like 1

molly was sold to greg at 12 month old, minshaw said dhe wasnt fast enough, he shown us a video of her running hares at 6 month old, she was all over them but wouldnt pick up, obviously due to her age, he ran her 1 day with 2 older dogs , the course went on a while, they killed it and the 2 older dogs collapsed..molly was as strong as hell, she only had a short carreer as she had a bad injury at 2 1/2 with her wrist,she produced some good pups, id give my right bollock to get another like the one i had, in carson....i got 1 from her second litter out of buddy ....it wasnt good enough on the fens, and last time i seen it it was 100 yards behinda hare, going across north kyme, lost it that day

molly was sold to greg at 12 month old, minshaw said dhe wasnt fast enough, he shown us a video of her running hares at 6 month old, she was all over them but wouldnt pick up, obviously due to her age, he ran her 1 day with 2 older dogs , the course went on a while, they killed it and the 2 older dogs collapsed..molly was as strong as hell, she only had a short carreer as she had a bad injury at 2 1/2 with her wrist,she produced some good pups, id give my right bollock to get another like the one i had, in carson....i got 1 from her second litter out of buddy ....it wasnt good enough on the fens, and last time i seen it it was 100 yards behinda hare, going across north kyme, lost it that day

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.
  • Like 2

I wouldn't be running a 6 month old pup on jacks ,but each to their own.

• Like 2

IMG_2720.jpg

carson x whippet greyhound the gers of here owns it.

my mate got the dam to this pup from carson ment to be doing ok a few of them from the litter baz i got number for you to contact him dam came from scotlandthumbs.gif

my mate ment to be going out with one the pups i bred with maybe one from this litter wonder how they will get onyes.gif

BAZ I WOULDNT BE 2 HARD ON THE DOG. THERES VERY FEW KEEP UP THE PACE WHEN THEY GO UP A GEAR. ESPECIALLY A FASTER STYLE DOG. TAKES A STRONG DOG MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY WHEN ITS HEAVY & THE HARES ARE SKIPPING ON. SAD FACT MATE THAT U NEVER REALLY VALUE A GOOD DOG TILL U TRY GET ANOTHER 1. MY OWN BITCH HAS HAD NOTHING BUT INJURIES SINCE OCT. HUNDREDS ITS COST 4 X RAYS ETC. NOW THERES A PROBLEM WITH HER LEFT KNUCKLE. VETS AGAIN & IVE A REAL BAD FEELING THIS TIME. TOTAL DOWNER.
  • Like 1

im looking for a line flos grandauter out ov paddy to swoops grandauter shes a goodboxer ov a hare gets em were ye woudnt believe carlton sounds a good line if hes available baz need a bit more speed for round the doors

I wouldn't be running a 6 month old pup on jacks ,but each to their own.

not sure if we crossed wires here. she wasnt ran at 6 month when she was here, this was all on video shown to us...i wouldnt run a pip that age, and as it is now id love to have that molly in my kennel right now.