INDE

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEE IF I HAD A DOG THAT WAS ALL OVER A HARE AT THAT AGE/ THERES NO MONEY THAT WOULD PART ME FROM IT.

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own

looks a bit like your bitch willielennox

Posted Images

the lad who bred flo put feather to a 3-4 greyhound 1-4 saluki both feather an black bich were bought of kipper molly was bread by me flo was the best field dog iv had im not saying fen dog thats wy i put it to deacon for wind flo ad the stike and speed fast bitch sadly mist evry pup out of deacons litter to flo kud murder hares i also put flo to shearer some good animals out ov them to ' mollys brother paddy good dog got some wind that dog so has shearers son sparky

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own thumbs.gif

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

any of them of that stuff in scotland

yes ma mate has one and hes happy way his indi x buddy

seen a couple of dogs an bitches outta her to be honest only 1 season dogs an they not my cuppa tea like but each to there own thumbs.gif

which pups have you seen run out of her? all the ones i seen wee quiet good, some of them very good

any of them of that stuff in scotland

i think there is a 13 momth old pup in scotland now ,from indy x buddy. hardly fair to be sayin 1 season dogs when its a baby in february, if thats the dog your on about.. any other dogs that way bred in scotland are from my dog carson x whippet/greyhound, id heard they were running not bad.

baz i will ask the man with the dam you bred carson to from here to see how the pups doing i will see if its ok for yous to get each others numbers and ask the man your self how they doingyes.gif

• Like 1

the lad who bred flo put feather to a 3-4 greyhound 1-4 saluki both feather an black bich were bought of kipper molly was bread by me flo was the best field dog iv had im not saying fen dog thats wy i put it to deacon for wind flo ad the stike and speed fast bitch sadly mist evry pup out of deacons litter to flo kud murder hares i also put flo to shearer some good animals out ov them to ' mollys brother paddy good dog got some wind that dog so has shearers son sparky

I bought Feather off kippers mate Fred at 12 months old in '90' Kipper got him back in '92'and ran him hard until '95'and when he was passed his best i ended up getting him back for breeding.

When Cruiser passed away i let Kipper take Feather back to keep the line down there and after that i wasn't sure where Feather ended up and what bitches he had covered as i lost contact with Kipper.

Do you know if there was any decent stuff off him and is the Feather/Cruiser lines still kicking about???????

never seen any of pups run out of indie bred some out of mollys sister to buddy 2 years old in july good items

mollys sister that you lined buddy to , was it a white bitch? is that definatley how she was bred , cos my mate bought her off that scank minshaw ,he mentioned deacon but said 3/4 saluki bred bitch was dam?

ye its a white bich baz and thats how shes bred mate were did minshaw get her from cos ive hred diferent storys hope that helps glad to here ther was some good come out ov it meening good dogs

I bought Feather off kippers mate Fred at 12 months old in '90' Kipper got him back in '92'and ran him hard until '95'and when he was passed his best i ended up getting him back for breeding.

When Cruiser passed away i let Kipper take Feather back to keep the line down there and after that i wasn't sure where Feather ended up and what bitches he had covered as i lost contact with Kipper.

Do you know if there was any decent stuff off him and is the Feather/Cruiser lines still kicking about???????

he endedup in bishop auckland or smewere round that area thers 3 sons of his dauther flo and 1 bitch no more that i no ov

he endedup in bishop auckland or smewere round that area thers 3 sons of his dauther flo and 1 bitch no more that i no ov

I have a 17mth. old dog sired by a dog called sam. sam is buddy x indie. dame to him is roxy. can anyone give me any info on sam? think someone from durham owns him. thanks.

mollys sister that you lined buddy to , was it a white bitch? is that definatley how she was bred , cos my mate bought her off that scank minshaw ,he mentioned deacon but said 3/4 saluki bred bitch was dam?

ye its a white bich baz and thats how shes bred mate were did minshaw get her from cos ive hred diferent storys hope that helps glad to here ther was some good come out ov it meening good dogs

its good to hear how she was properly bred, thanks bream, minshaw bought off some lads in carlisle, i heard a couple of year ago that she may of originally been stolen as a pup. dont know if thats true or not. how ever im real glad she came this way cos id have missed out on 6 seasons of real good coursing with indy and carson, just hope my pup from indy x sam turns out same sort of stamp.

No i was the lad from Bishop Auckland who had Feather back then,I heard he was down south but not sure where.

Baz it looks like you'll have to thank me for your running stock seeing asthough my old dog was in carsons/indes make up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No i was the lad from Bishop Auckland who had Feather back then,I heard he was down south but not sure where.

Baz it looks like you'll have to thank me for your running stock seeing asthough my old dog was in carsons/indes make up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

why , thank you marco, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: that can now be your claim to fame, my old dog came from your old dog :D:thumbs:

why , thank you marco, :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: that can now be your claim to fame, my old dog came from your old dog :D:thumbs:

Hi baz, is sam a red dog from durham? if so i think i have a young dog from him, can you tell me about him? thanks.(sam that is.)