seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

Not slagging the dog, bred very well, hasn't got the best feet tho has it, has it been ok running (no injuries) or is it just bad pic of it? Best of luck with it tho fella

his feet ain't to bad mate just been for a walk had all mud in them took him for a quick walk tonight seems to run fine

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

i was very please to see these pics of one of the bitch pups i bred 2 years ago, many thanks 2jacks, the best part is when good lads like yourself get the pups good owners is the most important part

buddy/sonia x scout/storm seagull line through and through

post-5042-0-49339300-1457371004.jpg

post-5042-0-08393800-1457371069.jpg

post-5042-0-17237400-1457371094.jpg

(hares shot and retrieved on permission as within the law)

• Like 6

pic here for 2jacks, yours when it was a pup with mam and dad

attachicon.gifbitch pups.jpg

mam to your pup

attachicon.gifkaty getting in condition now.jpg

brother to your pup

attachicon.gifkaty pup.jpg

another brother to your pup

attachicon.gifgarys pup.jpg

thats how pups should look in that top pic,tip top :toast:

You too could have a dog like that........ oh wait You did .... :laugh:

Ive got her sister :tongue2:

how intersting :whistling:

Load of shitthat's why real-uns don't get past on

don't go on assumptions pal, i cant even reply to you at the minute as ignorant comments like that wind me right up, ask any of the few lads who know me and know my family circumstances and why i parted with the dog and you might learn a lesson as not to jump to conclusions, you might even regret saying it and refrain from saying things like that in future without thinking, it had nowt to do with the dog and nowt to do with money.

People always run before they can walk , cocker is one of the few men I'd gift a pup or use of any of my dogs free of charge as it would get the best of everything and a permanent home , don't jump in when you don't know the circumstances , good luck with the breeding as I said last time we spoke I think he's perfect for your bitch pal

• Like 4

Load of shitthat's why real-uns don't get past on

don't go on assumptions pal, i cant even reply to you at the minute as ignorant comments like that wind me right up, ask any of the few lads who know me and know my family circumstances and why i parted with the dog and you might learn a lesson as not to jump to conclusions, you might even regret saying it and refrain from saying things like that in future without thinking, it had nowt to do with the dog and nowt to do with money.

People always run before they can walk , cocker is one of the few men I'd gift a pup or use of any of my dogs free of charge as it would get the best of everything and a permanent home , don't jump in when you don't know the circumstances , good luck with the breeding as I said last time we spoke I think he's perfect for your bitch pal
i don't know cocker from Adam but you can see he loves his dogs and knows a good thing well said
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...