seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

Should be chancy pups with all that breeding behind them and scout has already produced a forley cup winner and been to very few bitches, so he already proven he can produce champions

forget abut cups ive seen a jacker win the cambridge cup fella the way forward ask cn casper x snowy direct give me a break

lol

pm sent

001-13.jpg

this is scouts future girlfriend, very well bred and she not even fit in this pic, her father is Fred out of wolfie x titch, wolfie out of Casper x Ruthie, titch out of colefields joe x Rainey ( Rainey the sister to ghost) . Her mother is may out of colefields joe x gyp

fensfar put fella to [bANNED TEXT] red bitch fella ran fens 5 seosons a great geniune dog

na, I'm gunna stick with scout, my bitch has already got Casper in her once, don't want to double up on it or they could turn out like snails
  • Like 1

B3A74A41-6E36-433F-B0EE-3727E9B2A956-3586-00000427F4DFBA87.jpg my Lenny pup 6 months in the photo 7 months yesterday he is now

a know what you saying they do have the look of the foxhound but ...a know charlie has bull blood back in his line //we all have to start your line somewhere ,,,but most lines out of charlie have been great hare killers ...pre ban of course
fair enough mate ive had a few of them mind u i got one that can only run one hare

001-13.jpg

this is scouts future girlfriend, very well bred and she not even fit in this pic, her father is Fred out of wolfie x titch, wolfie out of Casper x Ruthie, titch out of colefields joe x Rainey ( Rainey the sister to ghost) . Her mother is may out of colefields joe x gyp

fensfar put fella to [bANNED TEXT] red bitch fella ran fens 5 seosons a great geniune dog

na, I'm gunna stick with scout, my bitch has already got Casper in her once, don't want to double up on it or they could turn out like snails

001-13.jpg

[bANNED TEXT] prob right ive had a few snails scout does chuck alot gears

B3A74A41-6E36-433F-B0EE-3727E9B2A956-3586-00000427F4DFBA87.jpg my Lenny pup 6 months in the photo 7 months yesterday he is now

a know what you saying they do have the look of the foxhound but ...a know charlie has bull blood back in his line //we all have to start your line somewhere ,,,but most lines out of charlie have been great hare killers ...pre ban of course

the duke his smart mate

do u know for sure that Charlie has bull blood in him, as I've often wondered this due to there aggression and head size in some of his offspring, if so where did it appear in the line ?

i was allways lead to belive there was bull blood back down the line somewere, i thought it was quite plain to see a throwback in some of the dogs and pups about from charlie/buddy blood. big broad heads. what ever is in there blood as worked though wether it be tiny amount of bull or foxhound or nither, it aint stopped them from catching hares.and thats all that should matter. after all their lurchers

i was allways lead to belive there was bull blood back down the line somewere, i thought it was quite plain to see a throwback in some of the dogs and pups about from charlie/buddy blood. big broad heads. what ever is in there blood as worked though wether it be tiny amount of bull or foxhound or nither, it aint stopped them from catching hares.and thats all that should matter. after all their lurchers

me lad got buddy x three qaurter bull bred he match any body on lamp der fox hare rabbit fox any land