seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

buddy x sonia be about 15 months coming up... i seen abuddy whitney one run last week i know they only shithares mate but she ran out of her skin... 2 pups from chester suppose ot be doing ok as we ll and one up scotland running well.. mate has alittle bitch about 22 inch out of her she game as f**k but wether she can r un we have yet to find out mate whitney pups a week younger

Edited by karlsberg

he showing potential mate.. if one makes a top un il be over the moon mate im not oneof these who thinks every pup u breed wiill make it..they all will kill hares but wether they step up to be a great dog f**k knows mate... ill sort one out latermate when i can find it..

longs he keeps you ticking over mate, couldnt agree more, problem is to many dreamers out there trying to make a name for them selves. nice one mate id like to see how they av turned out ofwitney.

iv got a nice bitch out of the buddy x whitney litter... think she will be half decent bitch