seagull daughters grand daughter and sons and great grandsons and adughters

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all these animals are either outof seagull or grand kids or great grand kids there a loads i have not putup liek the finalist of a competition recently and there is benji barney nipper snowy rose blo

Posted Images

both real nice uns :thumbs: red ralph looks well :thumbs:

cocker i no i talk some balloney every hour of the day but ill step up and say red blaze is a very intimidating dog in physical presence if he doesnt perform im finished

has anyone ever lined of the white flash dog [sonia x fella]if so did he produce ;)

think last time he went to a bitch he produced some puppies hahaha

:feck:

only messing ask pinky he mite know

how r [bANNED TEXT] fens r far we could be having a do this seoson be good [bANNED TEXT] bitch alovely animal shell need a match or 2

heart and desire up here aswell but need that we extra gear

twisty put pic of [bANNED TEXT] bitch lets have a gander

pinky you stick with what you got in your kennel al stick with mine she looks like a black n white 25 tts lakeland terrier if that any good to you ;) atb this season pinky

has anyone ever lined of the white flash dog [sonia x fella]if so did he produce ;)

how r [bANNED TEXT] fens r far we could be having a do this seoson be good [bANNED TEXT] bitch alovely animal shell need a match or 2

yea I want to get her a few matches this season. Wudnt mind trying her where you go where you say it takes a good dog to catch 2, see if she can cut the mustard

yea I want to get her a few matches this season. Wudnt mind trying her where you go where you say it takes a good dog to catch 2, see if she can cut the mustard

takes everything what pinky says with a bucket of salt lol

thats nice of him to say lol..wont be as good as hares uve already run.. dont need to take us there to see my shite get blown to bits lol mine got blew off by a shitz su on the beach yesterday

003-18.jpg

Only wannabes go to that beach,where i go dogs need to dig deep,val will slaughter that thing :toast: